Builds Project Code Name "ASAP Flaps" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s like the bumper extends a little past the rear wheel well to far. I can’t see a way to get the bracket on and still be able to slide the mud flaps on it off. If you guys have any tips I’d love to hear. I would like to keep them if possible. The kit I ordered from owl was for the after market bumper View attachment 2518011View attachment 2518013View attachment 2518014

Shoot! Ben must have changed the design slightly. The flaps could still work though! You would just need some spacers (and possibly longer 1/4-20 machine screws) to bring the bracket flush with the bumper. Many do this with the BIO bumper and everything you'd need can be had for like maybe $10 at Lowes or HD.

Shoot! Ben must have changed the design slightly. The flaps could still work though! You would just need some spacers (and possibly longer 1/4-20 machine screws) to bring the bracket flush with the bumper. Many do this with the BIO bumper and everything you'd need can be had for like maybe $10 at Lowes or HD.

Any idea if these would work with the coastal offroad rear bumper? Interested in getting on on the next round.

I’m interested in getting a set of the flaps next time you do a batch. Looks like a great product. I subscribed to your newsletter.

I still have the OEM flaps on our 2002 LX. It’s been on my mind to come up with something better, then yesterday heard one of the rear ones catch on a rock during a little adventure😬. Got lucky this time... no damage, but time for a change.

Any idea if these would work with the coastal offroad rear bumper? Interested in getting on on the next round.

No idea. I'd have to see how it lines up with the body where the flap goes. I don't think I've see a coastal in person.

I’m interested in getting a set of the flaps next time you do a batch. Looks like a great product. I subscribed to your newsletter.

I still have the OEM flaps on our 2002 LX. It’s been on my mind to come up with something better, then yesterday heard one of the rear ones catch on a rock during a little adventure😬. Got lucky this time... no damage, but time for a change.

Hopefully soon! Focusing on sliders at the moment, but as soon as that's settled, I plan another run.

Yup! Had 0 rubbing until I put on spidertrax 1.25" spacers. Now I get a bit of rubbing, but the way I designed these, you can bend the front bracket to clear better. I just haven't done it yet.
Will they also rub with 285s (stock wheels) and the 1.25” spacers?

Just received the email about flap availability. I ordered a set for aftermarket since the rear is a Dobinsons. I may need to make some adjustments. No big deal.

Glad to see the accessory tray featured in the email. I've been looking for one and just ordered it also.

Ordered flaps and an accessory mount tray. Hopefully we get to 30 orders real quick

Thanks for the orders today guys! Hopefully we get to the 30. Only about 5 so far, but I'm sure that will grow. Anyone want to post on the uzj100 FB page to help out? I posted the last group buy but it didn't gain any traction on there.
Done.

Last edited:
A guy on FB would like some pictures other than the site link. Who would like to share? Internet is crawling. I'll be down for the night.

A guy on FB would like some pictures other than the site link. Who would like to share? Internet is crawling. I'll be down for the night.
I'll go thru my archive. Is he on the UZJ100 or 100 Series page?

My friend just bought a 100. We are already in the process of restoring it and starting on mods. I’m convincing him this is a must have mod so I’m confident he will participate in this group buy!

Will the stock rear bumper option work with a BIOR rear? Or do I need to order the aftermarket option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom