SOLD Professionally Rebuilt 1FZ-FE and A442F Transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello

I am selling my 1993 1FZ-FE that was rebuilt by Pacific Japanese Engines in Oregon about 20k miles ago.

It was bored out .2-.3 over, and all OEM components were used in the rebuild. Head was machined, larger pistons, new timing, etc. Also was all rebaselined with new plugs/belts/water pump etc New OEM Starter. New alt. New gaskets. No leaks. Will include harness. New fan shroud.

Full synthetic oil has been used since the rebuild. All documentation including O'Reillys receipts showing items purchased for baselining.

Transmission is perfect with no issues, but has not been rebuilt (to my knowledge).

The engine/trans is still in the vehicle, my shop is starting the engine swap in about 4 weeks. If needed, I can have them possibly pull it sooner and prepped for pickup or shipped on buyer's expense.

Includes a TOYOCOM ODB1 Bluetooth reader.

Located in Oneida, Tennessee.

$3500

20180130_145414.jpg

IMG_20180124_173917_059.jpg

20210101_210910.jpg

20210101_210848.jpg

Last edited:
Still for sale? Very Interested. To be clear engine,trans., detail on which harness, included in the price? Also besides parts mention are intake and exhaust components included or available? Finally will you ship, I have ability of fork lift.

I only ask, as you mentioned motor is to come out in about 4 weeks and pics, I hate to assume, but I think are after rebuild before going back in?

I only ask, as you mentioned motor is to come out in about 4 weeks and pics, I hate to assume, but I think are after rebuild before going back in?
Hello! Might have a buyer on the line for this but so far, no deposit.

Correct, we are looking at 4 weeks before my shop will have a spot for the cruiser. The engine and transmission are included. If I can spare the harness, of course it would be included. I'm not sure if any of that will need to be repurposed for the swap. I would consider intake (air box, etc) through manifolds as part of the deal. Happy to help facilitate shipping, we do have a forklift on this end as well but no dock.

Correct, we are looking at 4 weeks before my shop will have a spot for the cruiser. The engine and transmission are included. If I can spare the harness, of course it would be included. I'm not sure if any of that will need to be repurposed for the swap. I would consider intake (air box, etc) through manifolds as part of the deal. Happy to help facilitate shipping, we do have a forklift on this end as well but no dock.
Harness is not as big a issue for me as it's fitting into my 93 though would be nice for spare more than likely you'll need some of it for the swap. Should have an answer for you within the next hour or so, it's bath time for my two and a half year old. Lol

Sold, pm me how you want payment, and I don't need it until your time line is ready, and depending on that I might drive up and get it, have in-laws in Kentucky.

Sold, pm me how you want payment, and I don't need it until your time line is ready, and depending on that I might drive up and get it, have in-laws in Kentucky.
Thanks man. I told the other person I'd give them first right of refusal. Let me connect with him and advise.

I PM'd you my contact info.

This is yours buddy. Let's connect tomorrow AM on a deposit, and discuss details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom