Pre-Purchase Inspection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I'm looking at buying my first LC, specifically being an HZJ77 and I was wondering if there's anyone willing to help me with a PPI? I'm traveling up to Seattle WA where the owner is located about 30-40 mins away from the airport so if anyone is nearby or even just knows someone who may be willing to help out, feel free to send me a dm. Looking to be sometime around April 18-20

Hey guys, I'm looking at buying my first LC, specifically being an HZJ77 and I was wondering if there's anyone willing to help me with a PPI? I'm traveling up to Seattle WA where the owner is located about 30-40 mins away from the airport so if anyone is nearby or even just knows someone who may be willing to help out, feel free to send me a dm. Looking to be sometime around April 18-20
EDIT--Willing to pay for your gas to and from if you are local, and $200 for the PPI

You might try posting in the Seattle Cruiserheads facebook group to see if anyone local has a reccomendation. Tor's is the local go-to for Land Cruisers, but that as you pointed out is pretty far North from where you are looking. You ideally need someone in the South Sound region.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom