For Sale Pre 77 40/45 Windshield Frame (pick up only) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
I started out with the goal of attending to some rust that was surfacing on my windshield frame. After sandblasting I found that under the paint was a layer of bondo from a previous repair and it was rotted through is some spots. I can't do the metal work myself and the cost for having a metal guy fix it was not cost efficient for me when compared to replacing it with a new one, so that is the way I went.
While doing my research I found a number of frames for sale needing different levels of metal work and decided to put mine up for someone who might want to do the metal work themselves. I sprayed it with self etching primer to protect it and loaded it into the crate that the new one came in.
I do not know the exact year but it is exactly like the one I purchased and that one fits 1/'75 to 9/'77.
I would like $150 for it .Pick up only.
Long Island, NY
Message me if your interested.

Regards.
Angelo.
IMGP1513.JPG

IMGP1519.JPG

IMGP1529.JPG

IMGP1530.JPG

Last edited:
I do not know the exact year but it is exactly like the one I purchased and that one fits 1/'75 to 9/'77.

I am looking for advice on how to complete a sales transaction, should I find a buyer.
How do I transfer this to the correct venue?

I am looking for advice on how to complete a sales transaction, should I find a buyer.
How do I transfer this to the correct venue?
In the old days, after agreeing on a price and shipping costs, you would ask the buyer to mail you a money order, and you would ship after payment was received. These days, most people use PayPal for online payment.

This thread will need to be moved by a forum moderator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom