Post pics of your dog(s)with your 80! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hannah Banana on her throne

Our GS. She likes to hang out in the back of the rig. She sits there while I work in the yard with the back end open up. Countless times I have forgotten she was out there and found her fast asleep.
photo.JPG

This is Indy in my '97 LX.

7993085853_601e09392a_b.jpg

7993093454_efddd8082c_b.jpg

Andie. Like all good GSDs she loves to just hang out in the back of the LC!

image-1433066122.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
image-1433066122.jpg

This is when Roxy, my wife and I went out in the woods recently. She loves being in the cruiser!!!! I saw her kill a mountain lion once!!

True story..... haha
Summer 2012 Trip to OR 113.jpg

^^like I said.... True story!! Haha

To the OP, great thread idea. It's definently one of my favorites

We just had to put down our little 15 year old. You don't realize how attached you are to the furry little things until they're gone.

We just had to put down our little 15 year old. You don't realize how attached you are to the furry little things until they're gone.

Sorry for ya'll and you are right!

-Daniel

375914_3945623756700_491018924_n.jpg

1st trip in the cruiser. He loves it! i have to pick him up to get him in the back, the 3"+/- lift and 35's make it too far to jump apparently.

Here is my lab, Pearl, hanging out at the ranch. I have a few pics in here of her with the 80, just thought this was a cool pic from some dove hunting a few weeks ago.

Pearlattheranch.jpg

And here is a photoshop I did of the above picture, cleaned it up some and made it more like a painting (which I will probably paint soon).
Pearl_after.jpg

Great picture - beautiful Lab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom