Post pics of your dog(s)with your 80! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We had one of our photos turned into a blanket at Costco.. came out pretty good...

coolblanket.jpg

^ha thats cool!

I have two Berners, a male and a female. And a daughter who likes it when the male (Zurich) sits in the middle row with her...
Berger Cruiser.jpg
Berger Mo Shades.jpg

The desert run...
P1010542.jpg

Last edited:
Sampson & Sable

He is 105lbs she is 70lbs, she is taller than most other dogs and he makes her look like a puppy. Both bigtime wheeling camping dogs
036.jpg
042.jpg
049.jpg

Sampson & Sable

He is 105lbs she is 70lbs, she is taller than most other dogs and he makes her look like a puppy. Both bigtime wheeling camping dogs

I never noticed female dogs crossed there legs too. Mine does the same thing.

Pic of Hunter (avatar) at the end of his last backpacking trip this past fall. He was strong as an ox on this trip but we lost him suddently to Hemangiosarcoma a month and a half later. He would often refuse to ride in our other cars and instead would bark at the back of my '62. We miss you big dog.
DSC01783_small.jpg

Not our first trip but first where I remembered to snap a pic. This is Makai and Kohna.
P6270038.jpg

Here's a shot of my boy Walle in the back of the 80 recently. He just turned 2 so he's still got a bit of growin to do. He's a big boy.
photo.jpg

Our 8yr old puppy Panther...rescued APBT (all-white rednose, rare), riding in his favorite spot - shotgun, of course!
Panther in Lanny.jpg

There are some great pictures in this thread, some of them make me laugh pretty hard at the goofy looks dogs can give.
Here are my three ACDs at the time up in Grass Valley, only two left now RIP Dewey boy
Empire Mine 136.jpg
Empire Mine 137.jpg

Josey... Boxer, Lola... Dachshund, Dexter...Weimaraner. With all the German dogs maybe I should get a G-wagon!:hillbilly:
IMG_0664.jpg
IMG_0667.jpg

The boys enjoying Ouray, Co in our 94 fzj80
Ouray 2011 106.jpg

More of our Fun Lovin' Criminals, we have 5!
photo.jpg
photo2.jpg

Same dog... different 80's!
IMG_0024.jpg
DSCN1065_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom