post Harvey update? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry, don't stop in here often, but curious how everyone came through the Harvey mess. (?). Thought there would be an update here, maybe everyone uses a different network.
I'm near Brays Bayou, pretty messy around here.

Just barely squeaked by without any serious damage. Several friends and neighbors had water in their houses.....I was working again, but this time I lost my nerve and turned back before drowning the 100. Walked out of the hood in my waders and got picked up by fire truck......finally going to break down and put my snorkel on....

Lots of houses with water by you, @Skniper , but I don't remember if you were on one of the streets that got it bad...?

How about @duggy ?

Just barely squeaked by without any serious damage. Several friends and neighbors had water in their houses.....I was working again, but this time I lost my nerve and turned back before drowning the 100. Walked out of the hood in my waders and got picked up by fire truck......finally going to break down and put my snorkel on....

Lots of houses with water by you, @Skniper , but I don't remember if you were on one of the streets that got it bad...?

How about @duggy ?[/QuUOTE]

No, I did not get hit, many friends and neighbors a block or two away got it bad. Today was the first time we could get to my dad's house, spent the day ripping it out, back at it tomorrow. They're in NW not far from Bear Creek area.

What about @FARMAN33 ?? I know Friendswood was rough.

We also held up ok. We are by @HFDPNL. Water got a couple feet from our front porch. Going to help him put his snorkel on when we get time. The wife said as long as the install goes well with his, that she wants me to put one on my 07 LX as well. Cutting a hole still terrifies me.

Got some water in the house but only in some areas. I lucked out. Shop is good to go.

Sorry, busy week! Friendswood got right at 50" Just under 3500 houses flooded (about a third of all). We are the highest on our street so no water in ours but 4 houses down on one side and 6 on the other is about where the flood began. Very lucky here thanks!
IMG_6194.JPG
IMG_6202.JPG
IMG_6207.JPG

I am friendswood also Quaker landing got about 3 Inches of water in house but FJ45 came through ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom