Poly spring bushing question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Copenhagen1

1000+ Club
SILVER Star
Threads
Specifically, has anyone used these spring bushings from JTO?

Toyota Land Cruiser Polyeurethane Bushing Kit FJ40 e-80 - JTOutfitters

I did a search and didn't find any comments for or against. I just purchased a NOS Skyjacker 4" lift including springs, u-bolts, and the old eliminator shocks. The only thing missing is the bushings.

I can buy them from Skyjacker through a dealer for about $50. It is a kit numbered SE 40L and contains 8 bushings for $25. I would need two of these kits and would still have to find 8 more bushings for the frame.

The JTO kit is all 24 bushings for $20 and says it will fit. Anybody out there with experience with these poly bushings? Thanks for your help.

Copenhagen1

The JTO kit is a stock replacement bushing kit, the Skyjacker springs won't have the stock ID; therefore you will have to mix and match..........

For the record i purchased them for stock springs and I felt as though they were to loose in the front. They fit the non military wrap nice and snug but the military wrap end was a little to sloppy for me to ever recommend them

I was going to buy the same bushing. They sell them for $1.50 a piece and I needed 8 to replace the old rubber ones on the frame. My Rancho springs have a larger hole so the stock bushing would not work in them.

I just went through this exact thing.

Buy the SKYjacker bushings- fit is perfect& stock bushings will NOT work!

I have a spare set stock bushings due to having to get the skyjackers for the rear springs....... PM me if your interested in the stock bushings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom