PMC Swap Meet- Saturday, July 8, 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
PMC Swap Meet

Saturday, July 8, 2023

More information to follow as we get closer.
If you plan on camping it is suggested to reserve a camp site now.
If it is a hot weekend it can be difficult to get a camp site.
Here are some links or suggestions to sites:

Camp At Dillon Beach- A Favorite spot of many attendees to Camp and only a 30 minute drive to the event.
https://www.lawsonslanding.com/camping.html

Doran Beach- Bodega Bay
https://parks.sonomacounty.ca.gov/.../doran-regional-park

Bodega Dunes- Bodega Bay
https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=451

Petaluma KOA- Petaluma
https://koa.com/campgrounds/san-francisco/

Directions:
Holy Ghost Hall, 4699 Bodega Ave Petaluma, CA
Hwy 101 towards Petaluma.
Take the E. Washington off ramp, head West. Go 5 miles on this road. It will turn into Bodega Ave all by itself. The Hall is on the left, 5 miles out.
Gates open at 7 AM for sellers to arrive, 8 AM for everyone else.
Raffle between noon and 1pm
Event ends after raffle, around 2pm

Last edited:
Come Awnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn PMC ,,,, This will be my second MALL -CRUISE this year ???? Looking forward to seeing you ( guys ) Oops not Woke

343695606_621477413166211_8560235704149113089_n.jpg

Are you both mall cruisers now mike? Looks like museum pieces there. And congratulations on making the cover of the calendar.

Swilson, you puttin A/C in the runner or building another 40 ?

Pacific Mountain Cruisers would like to thank all of the Companies, Attendees and Pacific Mountain Cruisers members that donated prizes to our raffle. Your support helped make the swap meet a success.

Thank you to everyone that showed up today and sold parts, bought parts, participated in the show and shine or just hung out. We had a great turn out. There were Toyota 4x4’s from Bone Stock to Built Up Rock Crawlers and everything in between.

Thank You!!

Cruiser Brothers www.cruiserbrothers.com

Cruiser Outfitters www.cruiseroutfitters.com www.cruiserteq.com

Decker’s Hot Camp Showers www.hotcampshowers.com

Extreme Outback Products www.extremeoutback.com

Howe Performance Power Steering www.howeperformance.com

Jegs www.jegs.com

Land Cruiser Nation www.lcnation.com

Marlin Crawler www.marlincrawler.com

Mudrak Custom Cruisers www.mudrak.com

Mountain Transit Authority (MTA) fellow TLCA Club www.mta4x4.com

Overland Journal www.overlandjournal.com

Power Tank www.powertank.com

Valley Hybrids www.valleyhybrids.com

Yodaman www.yodaman.net

Where"s all the pictures ??? Snakes Alive ,Look out !!!!

347417951_10160736879559866_5865908903331866387_n.jpg

347587889_10160736880494866_1886420113971194433_n.jpg

IMG_0148.jpeg

Did anyone else check out the distributor on that red & white 55 ? what a truck.

John ? what brand Awnning is that you have I want one ? Also we will be going in to Rubithon this year from Tahoe side ! Is that a snake under the 55 tire ?

Ironman XTR71 - I am gonna try and switch my run to Tahoe(Barker entry) - dont know if anyone signed up, I'm gonna try and switch it up
I also like the CVT 270, those are the 2 best for the money unless you want to spend more. Now those 2 are short for the 40 and they are the lightest unless you spend 1,200 or more. Ironman has a TLCA discount as does CVT I believe. Both come out of Oregon. Ironman has 1 size larger XTR140 I think, it is 10 lbs heavier, 8 inches longer and cover from the driver to the front, 1 more triangle up front that mine doesnt have, its also mo money. Get the XTR71 and a 29 dollar truck bed led kit off amazon for lights, mine are colored , dance to the music, all that crap & cheap, they self stick to the awning arms, done, love em.

Ironman XTR71 - I am gonna try and switch my run to Tahoe(Barker entry) - dont know if anyone signed up, I'm gonna try and switch it up
I also like the CVT 270, those are the 2 best for the money unless you want to spend more. Now those 2 are short for the 40 and they are the lightest unless you spend 1,200 or more. Ironman has a TLCA discount as does CVT I believe. Both come out of Oregon. Ironman has 1 size larger XTR140 I think, it is 10 lbs heavier, 8 inches longer and cover from the driver to the front, 1 more triangle up front that mine doesnt have, its also mo money. Get the XTR71 and a 29 dollar truck bed led kit off amazon for lights, mine are colored , dance to the music, all that crap & cheap, they self stick to the awning arms, done, love em.
so driver or passenger side

I went driver cause thats the side my fridge is on, buyers choice, I figure on driver side I can see it to avoid damage where as on the pass side I wouldnt be able to readily take a look. Honestly if I had the coin I would put the cvt 180 on the other side then it would be a wrap around awning, kinda cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom