Pinnacle Lift? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with the Pinnacle Engineering system for the 60/62 series. You'll find a link below to see what it looks like. Much cheaper then the OME kit, and the only thing it lacks is a steering dampener. Piece of cake. Thanks

3" 60 Series Pinnacle Engineering Suspension - JT Outfitters

Linky worky for me.
I dont have anything more useful to add.

I'm more than a bit of a jackass, but if they can't spell or work the spacebar in putting together their online description, they ain't getting my money. I'm envisioning a 17 yo dude-flap with a straight brimmed hat on cocked to the left put it together.

Last edited:
Try doing a search on pinnacle lifts and Jt outfitters. You'll find some feedback responses on the retailer and their lifts on previous threads.

im talking personal experience, not just takes on grammatical errors on the guy that typed up the description on a third party website

Damn. Looks like an accident waiting to happen.

I finally removed the pinnacle lift from my 60 series last weekend... they were a mess and not safe.. they were only a few years old and the 5 year old Canadian made MAF springs I installed (used) were x10 in better shape...broken/bent leaves on the Pinnacles... and this HJ has seen nothing but road for the most part. Pinnacle for a 60 series are total junk IMO. I have seen them work well and stand up on 40 series though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom