PIG THREAD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$1,000 parts pig in nashville
1556169041341.png

Yeah, parts are coming to Canton this weekend off that pig.

I should have known, y’all are on top of things!

So we went down to ACC this weekend to pick up a tire carrier for the GX and low and behold Brian says hey I got a set of Alcan springs for a 55 if you want them... Uh yes sir please.

Hard to see, but what we have here is a full set of Alcan 4" FJ55 lift springs that will be going on the Moose at aome point.

0504191619~2.jpg

I'll have to get shackles and shocks, but I got a actual for the 55 lift kit...

And then whilst wondering around the shop he says you want some sliders. Sure, why not, so we also left with a set of IPOR 55 sliders.

0504191619a~2.jpg

Even has the little ass end sliders for it.

Bam!, 55 parts baby.

What is different about the 55 shackles as compared to a 40 shackle? wider, longer, narrower, ...

Trying to start putting a list together for the 55 spring kit.

Thinking I will look at a set of the Ironman foam cell pro shocks, and thought I might just get shackles, bushings, u-bolts and all from them, but since no one lists the 55 for anything other than the kit from cruiser Outfitters, I am curious as to what parts will work and what won't. I figure U-bolts and plates are pretty universal, shocks will depend on length and bushings, will be by eye of spring, leaving just the shackle to figure out.

Thanks

55 stuff is different.

Cruiser Outfitters sells a less expensive than OME set of shackles and bushings that look the same.

As for the shocks. No one sells 55 specific lift shocks. You have to buy 60 series.

50 mile round trip this afternoon. Nothing fell off that we needed, no one diedand we hit a whopping 60 mph...

Proof s8nce Speedo is currently inop
0510191730a.jpg

Tent is going on this weekend. It might actually make it to GSMTR after all.

79 Pig for sale in Tupelo

AC4562F0-C805-4914-941B-BABF1CF6B32C.png

Automatic?

Tent is on.

0511191850a.jpg

If someone is interested, my 55 could be purchased. I’m facing reality that it’s not gonna be done anytime soon.

It’s actually what got Greg Thompson and I talking and Cottonland started.

PM me if your interested.

If someone is interested, my 55 could be purchased. I’m facing reality that it’s not gonna be done anytime soon.

It’s actually what got Greg Thompson and I talking and Cottonland started.

PM me if your interested.

I didn't know you had a 55...

Buggy... ✔
40... ✔
Badass 4Runner... ✔

But guess I missed the 55

I didn't know you had a 55...

Buggy... ✔
40... ✔
Badass 4Runner... ✔

But guess I missed the 55

No kids, lots of toys....
55, 40, buggy, buggy, Sami....

My toy box rocks but about to thin heard and just simplify things. Cruisers ain’t being driven and 55 ain’t gonna get finished anytime soon.

No kids, lots of toys....
55, 40, buggy, buggy, Sami....

My toy box rocks but about to thin heard and just simplify things. Cruisers ain’t being driven and 55 ain’t gonna get finished anytime soon.
Pics man! We want pics! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom