Pic's of UNO's Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's been a while since I posted pics of my cruiser. Here's the latest. I'm very happy with the outcome. There's a few things remaining to complete, but all and all its 98% done.

I love it!

Ext1.jpg

Ext2.jpg

Ext3.jpg
Ext1.jpg
Ext2.jpg
Ext3.jpg

Cool............:cool:

Who's schliders are those? I mean, they are yours but who made them?;)

Ed

She looks great. Is that one of the dash boxes that either Tuffy or Con-Ferr used to make ?

Looks sweet, awesome work.

WAY nice rig! The total Package is enviable. The only thing I would have done different would be a little bigger rear wheel well openings, but I totally understand the use of those flares, so it's moot for me. I LOVE the color. Looks like a winch and a d-ring shackle and you're done! I would be proud to say I built that and drive it with an ear to ear grin.

nice rig bro uno you in cali?there was one like that in visalia?

Looks really nice....What top is that and are you happy with it?

Its a best top super top. I like it..its easy to put together and it seems to keep the rain out. The only con I have is that the channel for the front pulls the windshield too close to the upper door, causing a real tight fit.

Metal Tech cage?

Have any pics without the top?

Is that a modified stock front bumper or custom build?

Looks great!

Metal Tech cage?

Have any pics without the top?

Is that a modified stock front bumper or custom build?

Looks great!

Metal tech cage powder coated with hammer tone.

Don't have any recent pics without the top.

The bumber is an HFS.

So what do you faukers think? Is it too purdy? I need imput...

Yes, it is too purdy. Not too purdy for me, but too purdy none the less:D IIRC from your build thread, it is a Mazda color? I hated it when you painted it, but now I like it. It sits nice, has a lot of the desirable good stuff and you are stud, BMOC, HMFIC, etc, etc.

Sheesh, man, read the replies.....everyone loves it!!!! Wanna bedtime story?;)

Ed:beer:

UNO, let me say, and I'm sure you agree, that I'm glad you didn't sell it. I know you spent a lot of time and $$$ on it, and it shows. Not a big fan of the color, but that makes no difference, it's an awesome truck.You've done a great job on it, now we need some action shots. Don't even tell me it's just a Mall Cruiser, let's see some MUD !!! Nice work !!:cheers:

Very, Very Nice! I like the sliders and overall attention to detail. I want to see more or the interior. Dash, headliner, that steering column??? is that a tilt... How about a look under the hood?? Better yet , ROTW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom