Pics from yesterday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

spressomon

glutton
SILVER Star
Threads
A few pics from wheel'n yesterday...I actually smacked my new sliders a couple times...they did their job well. On the toughest section (sorry no pics)...which actually was pretty knarly...3-guys on motocross stopped to watch me and my LC...I am sure by the looks on their faces and their gaping mouths, they thought I was nuts. But the LC just walked right up and over...it was pretty cool to see them in total astonishment!!!
S3700055.jpg
S3700056.jpg
S3700070.jpg

Reno. Yea...that Reno :rolleyes: This is one of many trails that start right from town. In fact you pick this trail up at the end of a residential cul-de-sac. It's called the Hunter Lake Trail.

I like that sharp rock peering up at ya in the first pic ! The rocks (and trail) look similar to whats down here near Vegas, it can be MURDER to your tires !! (as my 100 sits in front of my house with TWO flat tires at the moment..Damn 18 inch tires !!) ;(

I wish we had taken pics of the more challenging part...it was pretty cool how the Cruiser just walked right up and over! Yeh my new MT/R's are not so new after yesterday. They performed perfectly but the razor sharp edges are just a little less sharp today :grinpimp:

Well..uh, since you mentioned MT/Rs..would you kindly respond to the Toyo M/T thread ?... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom