Pics and Changes to my LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought it was about time to post some pics of the new ride (or 4 mos old ride). Did tinting on rear windows...only about 50%, and nothing on the front (illegal in most of Canada).

Also did the Clear Bra (gravel is used on the roads in the winter, and wreeks havoc on the front of trucks and cars).
ClearBra.jpg

And finally added some 285/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers. I think it adds a little something to the look.
Side.jpg

Don't have a pic, but I also removed the third row. It allows for a little more storage room, and makes the back look huge.

I hope the pictures get posted ok, as this is my first time. More mods to come soon. I am thinking the following:

ARB Front Bumper
Sliders
OME 50mm coilovers
Mud Tires and Steel Wheels?
Then a bunch of wheelin

Cheers!

Very nice....that LC looks very familiar!!

I am going to do the Slee sliders. They look so sweet. I already have my order in :)

? for you. Why those coil overs VS OME?

I don't know much about them and am curious as to why you chose those.

Also I am planning on getting some new tires also, but we don't get any snow around here, so I can wait a bit :)

Very nice....that LC looks very familiar!!

I am going to do the Slee sliders. They look so sweet. I already have my order in :)

? for you. Why those coil overs VS OME?

I don't know much about them and am curious as to why you chose those.

Also I am planning on getting some new tires also, but we don't get any snow around here, so I can wait a bit :)
All I have to say is you have great style in cars.

Not sure what suspension to do. I was hoping that a coilover would offer some sort of adjustment. I have OME Shocks and Struts on my 80, and they are great. If they offer something for the LC200 that is similar, I may just do that. I figure I have some time (now that I said that, it will be on order in 2 weeks, LOL).

I am still worried about the fitament with KDSS. I'm hoping I can do it in my shop.

I have also started on sliders. I have the steel sitting and cut, just need to bend, weld and make up some sort of fitament to the frame. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Great looking rig! You will love the Nitto's. I'm on my second set. The first lasted a little over 50K with good rotation. I have the clear bra on my 100 and have been very happy with it. You don't really see it , but it adds more protection than you would guess. Keep up the mods! You guys are making me think harder about adding a 200 to the stable everyday! :steer:

I had a clear bra on my Acura TL (the beauty before this beast LC) and it was nice for the roads in winter, but once I moved to the desert here, and the sand got to it, it looked worse and worse. No matter how many times I washed it. The sand would stick right to it and it looked horrible.

If I lived in snow country again, I would get it, but not here in the desert.

Last edited:
Great looking rig! You will love the Nitto's. I'm on my second set. The first lasted a little over 50K with good rotation. I have the clear bra on my 100 and have been very happy with it. You don't really see it , but it adds more protection than you would guess. Keep up the mods! You guys are making me think harder about adding a 200 to the stable everyday! :steer:

Thanks.
I have been super happy with the Nittos so far. In the snow they are awesome. It was a shot in the dark, as not too many people run them out here.

I've had the clear bra on most of my cars. It saves the front. When I was getting it done, I commented jokingly to the guy doing the install that it would be great to cover the whole car. Little did I know, but they were doing a full wrap of a Porsche. Obviously I wasn't the only with the thought.

Hi chimyz

How did you removed the 3rd row seat ? Was it easy ?

Did the dealer do it ?

Would love to see interior pictures.

Thanks in advance.

I really think that in a few years the 200 design is going to be accepted as a classic. Not as classic as the 60 series look IMO, but it will be iconic in its own way. Much like the look of the 100 series is perceived now, 10 years after its initial introduction.

Hi chimyz

How did you removed the 3rd row seat ? Was it easy ?

Did the dealer do it ?

Would love to see interior pictures.

Thanks in advance.

Two pieces of trim / seat and 4 bolts / seat. Did it myself, and it took about 10 minutes. I did have to buy a carpet to cover up the back, but you can hardly tell it had a third row. I'll post pics later today.

Really easy mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom