PFran LEDs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone done business with PFran LEDs lately? Placed my order a few weeks ago, got an email saying my order has been shipped about a week later. Fast forward two more weeks to present, the tracking number is invalid and their website is no longer active. Have emailed them several times, but to no avail.

293FB891-D7C9-4312-A2DD-43340155FF1F.png

FF9DC8EB-3CEB-4188-8329-AE442843ADBE.png

PFran LEDs

That's his facebook page. Looks like one customer was asking about his order in January. Might ask him.

PFran LEDs

That's his facebook page. Looks like one customer was asking about his order in January. Might ask him.
Sent a message, but the page hasn’t been active since 2015. Thanks though!

Have you seen this: PFran MIA... There are a few people who have posted recently there. This was the same time of year I had problems with him last year.

Have you seen this: PFran MIA... There are a few people who have posted recently there. This was the same time of year I had problems with him last year.

I saw that thread, along with a few others, before I made my purchase, but since most of them got their orders eventually, I figured I’d give it a go. Went ahead and requested a chargeback from PayPal and within 5 minutes I magically got a response. So we will see.

TBH, I think it's just as easy to look what kind of bulb goes where and piecing together a kit. I found out that the reverse LEDs I bought work in the doors...so are super bright now! Reverse light still suck though.

There are other sources

Someone posted some amazon LEDs in the "what did you do to your cruiser..." thread a little while ago. Cost like $20 to replace all the interiors ones, highly recommend that. Could probably find the reverse ones as well.

I bought this kit last year. Fast shipping. No complaints whatsoever.

There are other sources

Have they come in yet? I am considering a set.
They came, and they installed pretty easily. But I’d go with the above eBay linked setup, same product for less than 1/2 the price.

They came, and they installed pretty easily. But I’d go with the above eBay linked setup, same product for less than 1/2 the price.
I was disappointed

that ebay kit has about $5 of led lights. just order the leds in warm white from ebay or amazon yourself.

Yeah, doing a bump on this thread... I ordered two kits from Pfran on May 8 and have received no updates by email and nothing in the mail... will be calling my credit card company if I do not get a response to my follow up email from them...
I suggest others do not order from Pfran... bummer because I was very excited about the order!!!

I got this kit for only $20 and very happy with the results:
I too purchased this kit last year, and they work great. $16.20 right now on Amazon.

Yeah, doing a bump on this thread... I ordered two kits from Pfran on May 8 and have received no updates by email and nothing in the mail... will be calling my credit card company if I do not get a response to my follow up email from them...
I suggest others do not order from Pfran... bummer because I was very excited about the order!!!

Numerous threads about him not responding. But people keep giving him money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom