Wanted PCV Vent Hose Bracket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mattressking

10 digits to freedom
Threads
Looking for the PCV vent hose bracket off the insulator. My truck never came with it... :(

Part Number: 90461-08402

Thanks to @Joe_E for having a perfect view of the bracket as well.

Hoping for a nice clean one that I can run as is until I plate it. Thanks!

n00CG5B.jpg

Last edited:
Yo! You solved the mystery of what the hell does that part go too. Let me see if I can find the one I'm thinking of.

Dirty? It's not wet and muddy in Ventura. Can't you just blow it out with compressed air daily?

Haha just messing with you. I'll dig in the garage tomorrow and see if I can find it.

Yo! You solved the mystery of what the hell does that part go too. Let me see if I can find the one I'm thinking of.

Dirty? It's not wet and muddy in Ventura. Can't you just blow it out with compressed air daily?

Haha just messing with you. I'll dig in the garage tomorrow and see if I can find it.

Haha dick! It’s not at all, but my last few trips have had some muddy river crosses. I wanna go nuts and powder/plate everything then wipe down with ease.

Let me know whatcha got!

This isn't the one right? If I remember correctly this mounts on the drivers side and hold some hose out of the way of the steering assembly.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Haha dick! It’s not at all, but my last few trips have had some muddy river crosses. I wanna go nuts and powder/plate everything then wipe down with ease.

Let me know whatcha got!

Ah nope, it’s for the power steering hose off the pump and bolts to fender! Thanks for checking!

Nate

One more box to dig thru, it may have gotten tossed because I couldn't figure out what it was.

I'm almost certain I have some of those. There's a pic on one of the threads where I have about a hundred different clamps spread out on the shop floor.

I spent 8 minutes going through 10pages of thread searches for it with no luck. I bet @thebigredrocker could find it in two!

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom