PCV hose? RTH needed! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to replace the PO's K&N with a stock box. After getting the stock piece installed, I found that one hose and nipple did not seem to match up. The nipple is way too big for that hose.
Could anyone verify I'm trying to connect this correctly?
If so, what am I missing?

Bump for help

hi enfield,
Your first pic is the passenger side pcv, it should route right under the air box to a nipple in the head cover. This pic is from me standing at the front pass. head light, with #2 coil pack in the foreground.

Your second and third pic are the rear most air hose on the air box.

That's weird, I've got a house coming from the cover, to the air box.

I also can't find that big air hose.

Can anyone show me a pic, or diagram of the routing of these air box hoses?

Thanks

:bang:

I see what you are trying to say now. Sorry. Been sick and the head isn't right yet, lol.

Looks like the factory pcv hose has a reducing end on it. I've just got a straight piece of small hose. Can I find something like that at NAPA, or is it a dealer-only part?

That's weird, I've got a house coming from the cover, to the air box.

I also can't find that big air hose.

Can anyone show me a pic, or diagram of the routing of these air box hoses?

Thanks

The connection for the larger hose is under the plastic air cleaner, induction assembly. You can take the plastic unit off, make the 5 hoses, two hose clamps, one electrical connector and a clip that holds a hose and you will be able to connect it

Here is a tilted pic of the other end of the big hose, under the plastic portion of the induction..The hose in question is touching the cadmium mount for the engine cover

Big Hose.jpg

Thanks, I see where it's connected to, but I don't have the factory hose. I just have that small ID hose connected to the PCV and it won't fit over the air cleaner nipple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom