Pay Yer Dues via PayPal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
Yes, after much harassment and abuse you can now pay your HDC dues via Paypal. So for those of you still needing to cough up yer dough, here ya go ... hdcruisers@yahoo.com. Dues are $20.

Jon,
Should we include any extra for the PayPal fees? I'm serious.

-Mike-

That would be something to discuss as a group. Until somebody pays their dues I won't know what the fee would be. As best I can tell it would be about a buck.

Last Paypal payment I got, they were charging 3% roughly 60 cents but who knows when they are going to raise it. You want me to put the 20 in now and see what it is. I don't mind paying the extra if needed. It beats the convience charge for a pair of concert tickets!

Sent the 20, let me know what more I need to send more.

Last edited:
Last Paypal payment I got, they were charging 3% roughly 60 cents but who knows when they are going to raise it. You want me to put the 20 in now and see what it is. I don't mind paying the extra if needed. It beats the convience charge for a pair of concert tickets!

Sent the 20, let me know what more I need to send more.

Got it, no fee. My guess is you paid from your PayPal account.

I think I've received payment for a few items using PayPal and I got charged my fees at the end of the month for all the transactions that month. So it might come later.

Sent payment. If there are any fees just let me know.

Thanks,
Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom