Pavement Princess Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently traded my 2016 RAM 2500 Cummins in on this 2011 Land Cruiser with 112k Miles. One owner out of Dalhart TX driven by an Elderly couple who traded it in on a 2019 Land Cruiser. I have a 20 month old daughter so the rear A/C and DVD player are pretty much my reasons for trading. Since im going full on DAD MOBILE the Land Cruiser is the only SUV with a large V8 that I loved.

I work in sales at Street Toyota in Amarillo TX (3 years) so finding this gem took some time but we finally traded for it and i jumped on it. I have a good friend that works in the shop as a technician so I have a lot of help with this build.

My plans so far include:

1 - Factory Fender Flare Delete (Done)
2 - Factory Running Boards Delete (Done)
3 - Factory Roof Rack Delete (Done)
4 - Remove And Trim Rear Mud Flaps (Done)
5 - 5% Tint All The Way Around 70% Ceramic Tint On Windshield (Done)
5 - 2019 Tundra TRD PRO BBS Forged Wheels (Purchased On The Way) (Bought Take Offs With The Factory Michelin Tires)
6 - Land Cruiser Stock Load Kit Including UCA From Slee Off Road (Im Not Sure If the UCAs Are Necessary Since This Vehicle Will Never Leave Pavement)

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

Just installed the TRD Pro Tundra BBS Forged wheels and did not really like the way the wheels set inside the wheel well so i order some SpiderTrax spacers and had installed them as well. Bellow are some before and after pictures.

Before Spacers
IMG_0920.jpg

Spidertrax spacers

IMG_0956.jpg

After spacers
IMG_0961.jpg

Can you tell me more about the windshield tint? Is it inside or out "ceramic" and what % UV blocking? Any downsides? Congrats on an amazing dadmobile!!

It is inside tint, and to be honest I don't think it does a whole lot but its supposed to protect from UV, IRR, TSER, and glare reduction. I have 5% all the way around so my interior temps after sitting in the sun all day are quite low.

6 - Land Cruiser Stock Load Kit Including UCA From Slee Off Road (Im Not Sure If the UCAs Are Necessary Since This Vehicle Will Never Leave Pavement)

How much are you lifting? That's really the driving factor, to allow for additional alignment, with lifts greater than ~2.00".

Personally I would avoid aftermarket UCAs if at all possible. They all (unless someone has come out with better units) require more maintenance than stock, tend to make noise, and have lower levels of long term durability.

How much are you lifting? That's really the driving factor, to allow for additional alignment, with lifts greater than ~2.00".

Id like to lift it enough to put 35s i guess a 2" kit. I really want to go with a nice suspension lift. I found a few more like King that i really like.

How hard was the fender flare removal? I want to ditch mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom