Parting out Three 100s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ront lower control arm nuts? I'm missing one for the front passenger side for the forward lower control arm nut

ront lower control arm nuts? I'm missing one for the front passenger side for the forward lower control arm nut

sorry, I don't sell hardware, too much of a pain to keep track of

Do you still have any of the roof rack rubber trim pieces? I need both drivers side pieces for a 2001 LX but I think they are the same on the LC from ‘98-‘01.

Do you still have any of the roof rack rubber trim pieces? I need both drivers side pieces for a 2001 LX but I think they are the same on the LC from ‘98-‘01.

I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to by rubber pieces. Got a pic? If so email me , I probably do have it though.

Here are the pictures. I have an LX470 but I am pretty sure they are the same on 97-02 LC.

DB7B27D7-44C9-4017-BB59-3784DBCFD104.jpeg

02FC452D-C422-40C4-9B26-10C8988C5221.jpeg

Looking for a rear spoiler and a driver's door window switch and bezel for a 9 100 series, thanks, John

Hi, I'm looking for a back door garnish (rear hatch interior trim piece - tan/ivory color) part # 6793960070A0. How much shipped to Portland 97213? Thanks.

Looking for 6 of these (plastic door panel rivets) or more in tan if you have them. Or would you happen to know the PN's? Thanks

Would you happen to have a roll pin from the door check assembly. Shouldn't matter which door its pulled from. I'm trying this route first before buying the entire door check assembly. Below is a picture of what I need, it's just the little silver pin that attaches the plastic arm to the metal bracket on the inside jam of the door. Thanks

image.jpeg

probably a long shot but I am looking for both drivers side doors... front and back passenger for my 98.

Bullseye, I have them both

Hi, looking for the 1998 subwoofer cover on the rear left (driver side) interior quarter panel trim. Attached a photo of mine where it’s missing. Thanks!

12549414-C349-4062-B691-016A8FB42862.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom