Parting out Three 100s (1 Viewer)

I need a the black plastic cover for the wiper fluid tank, in the front, driver's side wheel well. Anyone Got one?

I'm looking for the dome light over the center row...tan for 2001 Land Cruiser. Do you happen to have one of those in the vehicles you're parting out?

Thx!

Last edited:

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
I'm looking for the dome light over the center row...tan for 2001 Land Cruiser. Do you happen to have one of those in the vehicles you're parting out?

Thx!

Sold

Do you have good OEM front CV axles? If you do, please send me few pictures of the splines.

I don't take individual pics, I take a bunch of front and make an album, website says this as well as why. Splines are good. email if interested.

Sold

I don't take individual pics, I take a bunch of front and make an album, website says this as well as why. Splines are good. email if interested.

I PM'd you about CV's
Are the CV's OEM?
How much do you want for the rear cargo/3rd row carper on 2000 LC? and the very bottom trim (a small square) on B pillar on driver side ? Ash tray housing on rear passenger side.
Thanks

I need a A343F Transmission for my 1998 LC100.
Knowing the mileage would be useful.
Changing out one that has 285K for one with lower miles.
Thank you!
Steve

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
I need a A343F Transmission for my 1998 LC100.
Knowing the mileage would be useful.
Changing out one that has 285K for one with lower miles.
Thank you!
Steve

Steve- I have one ready to go but do not know the mileage. Most of the trucks I get are between 150-250k. This one was in a front end collision, email if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom