Parting out 89 FJ62 - Fredericksburg VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think they are gone but I need a front passanger marker light. If the rear seatbelt deals fall through let me know.

Heffe

Sorry Jeff...

Marker lights are sold and you are third in line for the rusty seatbelts. I had no idea they would be so popular.

Can't I sell you a fender or something big and bulky? You know you need a set of spare rear doors. They are already white and I'll even deliver them to the next BBRC meeting!

Got the rear belts out. In addition to dirty, they have some rust on them where they mounted to the floor - even the adjuster for the middle passenger. I think the webbing and stiching are still decent, but definately not pretty or worth what I was originally asking. I think I can get them in a USPS flat rate box and sell them to you shipped for $20, if you still want them.

I talked to SMTYBLT today who wants to keep the dash intact now. I think he is going to build a new version of 62 buggy with the carcass & drivetrain that is left. Because of that, I'm going to have to retract my offering of the dash pad, grab bar, and gauge covers. :frown: Sorry.

No worries Jester on retracting the offer. Given the rust and crud on the belts I'll pass. Thanks anyway.

front bumper cover

Tim,
just sent you a paypal payment. Thanks for your help. I'll be looking forward to receiving it soon.

Gene

Jester,

Is Cam going to to keep the radio. I need a cheap radio for the 40. If not I will and should check out Wally Mart.

you have a pm also

Rob

Jester,

Is Cam going to to keep the radio. I need a cheap radio for the 40. If not I will and should check out Wally Mart.

you have a pm also

Rob

Rob
I bought a new Sony at Wally world for the Nissan beater a couple of months ago. It was like $60, high power, with front Aux input. I'd go that route. If you really want the other one I'll pull it out, but then what will Cam listen to? Definately not his spotter :lol:

Tim

Rob,

I have a few radios hanging out from the two 60's and the 4Runner sitting behind the garage. Some with tape decks, CD players. Amps all kinds of goodies. You can have a look see when you come over to help me get the 'other' 60 running this weekend.

Jester, sent you a pm on the dash grab bar and on the mirrors - I'll take the bar and I'm still interested in the mirrors pending In2Cruisers' decision and a price, what would shipping be on the bar to 10028? and your paypal.

Thanks.

Jester, sent you a pm on the dash grab bar and on the mirrors - I'll take the bar and I'm still interested in the mirrors pending In2Cruisers' decision and a price, what would shipping be on the bar to 10028? and your paypal.

Thanks.

I replied to your PM on the 20th - Resent it tonight. Let me know if you didn't get it. Paypal is timandcasey@verizon.net

Pm me if the drivers side doors are rustfree and dent free. Might be in time for my repaint! I could pick stuff up at the swap meet.

I am looking for all the exhaust attachements that hold the exhaust in place.

Jason

I am looking for all the exhaust attachements that hold the exhaust in place.

Jason

I don't think I can help. Exhaust looks pretty bad. I'm afraid any brackets may disentigrate when touched.

Sorry Jeff...

Marker lights are sold and you are third in line for the rusty seatbelts. I had no idea they would be so popular.

Can't I sell you a fender or something big and bulky? You know you need a set of spare rear doors. They are already white and I'll even deliver them to the next BBRC meeting!

No not really. My brother is picking up the 60 this weekend. So this may mean the you'll own it in a few years.

Jeff

Rear interior panels

I need the rear interior panels. The one over the rear washer bottle and the jack. It appeared the interior is brown? I may take the ones on the opposite side too.:)

I need the rear interior panels. The one over the rear washer bottle and the jack. It appeared the interior is brown? I may take the ones on the opposite side too.:)

Bluish Gray. I'll take some pics tomorrow of what I have and the condition.

Jester,
Hope your project is going well! Are these wheels up for sale? I could use 4, maybe 5, depending on condition of spare. I'd also like the 2 outboard a/c vents, with the open/closed switch.

thanks,
john

Jester,
Hope your project is going well! Are these wheels up for sale? I could use 4, maybe 5, depending on condition of spare. I'd also like the 2 outboard a/c vents, with the open/closed switch.

thanks,
john

Are you looking for just wheels, or wheels and tires? There are some almost new 235 75 R15s on them (off brand, but decent). I was going to save them to roll my 40 out of the basement (too tall with the IROKs :D ), but I can find something. So yes, wheels and tires are for sale.

I think Cam wants to keep the dash intact, so no vents...

Dashpad

What condition is the dashpad in. Mine is cracked and looking to replace it. If it is gray, and in good shape I'll make an offer.

Let me know either way.

Thanks,
Mark

jester do you think that tailgait is repairable or to much rust and will it fit a 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom