Parting out 82 fj60 w/front end damage/oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about the front passenger lower seat cushion and cover, one front seatbelt, and the rear portion of the carpet.

Looking for front bump stop extensions...

Need nice license light chrome piece off rear tail gate. Mine looked good until I took it off and found light assemblies rusted bad. How much to ship to 40026.

Parts

Still have parts if anyone is interested. Thought i had most parts sold, but the guy flaked(seems to happen alot). I think the engine,trans,transfer are spoken for,but no cash in hand yet. frame goes to mike in canada, along with rocker and rear q-panel and upper lift gate. I have three great doors (no rust,complete) both axels,pass. and rear seats, new headliner installed improperly,but in graet shape. Tons of misc. stuff . Thanks Jim

Interested in power steering gearbox, pump and lines to 27540?

Thanks Brad

How much for Intake/Exhaust manifold?

If you're able to get shipping in the quote to 59901 that would be even better...

PM or call me 406 two 5 seven 4564

Jon

Is the distributor spoken for?

Instrument Cluster & Console

Could I get the instrument housing (the panel that goes around the heater controls) if not cracked.
Also, is there the original brown console next to the emergency brake?

PM sent

I'm looking for a good passenger side front fender/quarter (just the outer), as well as possibly the passenger side front door, shipped to 38111. Let me know if those are still good, and what you want for them.

Thanks!

Chase77, I have the tray , The plastic coating is peeling off and there is surface rust. It could be cleaned up and painted $15.00+ shipping Thanks
Jimmyz

Driver's window regulator

Is the drivers window regluator still available? (and in good shape?) If so, PM me, thanks.
cruiserunc

How's the piece that goes around the heater controls/ashtray etc? and the choke cable? I'd like them if they are in one piece and original.

How is the carpet? I might be interested in that too.

order purchase

Hello, Goodday seller how are you doing today?I am Mr Benson,i saw your advert and i will like us to discuss better about the advert. you can ring me on +447760237989 or get back to me via e-mail on the last asking price and for futther proceedings.Please reply to y private email (weaving112@yahoo.com) for further proceedings

Ext.range feul tank.

This rig also has an extended range fuel tank.(huge!) I was going to keep it for my 84' but, could use the cash for some new bfg's. $325.00 + ride.Will send pic's when my wife brings the camera home! (ps, also have a new headliner/fj 60)

THanks,

jimmyz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom