Parting Out Parting out 1997 Lexus lx 450 and 1997 land cruiser rust free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Flux Capacitor that can generate 1.21 gigawatts. Have one that will fit?

I want the center console and side mirrors and gauge cluster if available

Looking for this:

its the heater pipe coming off the water pump going to the back of the engine.
781330%5c871533A_14_87249B_RL.png

From LX.
fuse cover from dash

Also need the drivers seat mechanism for sliding back and forth. Jack screws shafts and gear boxes plus any hardware from taking it apart. I have caps and new gears.

Shipping To 35242

Looking for interior fuse box door in beige/tan/oak color. Thanks

looking for the Full Carpet ... ?

I need one cross threaded lug nut to make a full set.... Must be rust free. If you have two I may get em both to have a spare.
Best way to reach me is by smoke signal.

Hey do you have the factory radio brackets for sale? please let me know. :)

Interested in front console box, gear selector plate, rear passenger interior door panel, driver front fender( don't need flare) if in good shape, sun visors if in good cosmetic and working order....and front seats if leather still good....and is that a good leather steering wheel cover I see? Thanks. Shipping to 29626 (SC) Chris (864) 3141914

I was looking for a gas tank but Texas may be too far to ship cost effectively

Original posting is from 2014, OP is MIA according to what has been posted in this thread.

Is there a moderator that can close this thread?

I would hate to see some of you getting your $$ lost in the mail by this old parting out thread if OP is actually still lurking around and accepting $$.....

:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious: :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom