Part Number Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 2006 Cruiser that I’ve changed the front rotors on and in so doing, stripped one of the bolts that attaches the rotor to the hub. There are five bolts (number 10 on the head) and I cannot find the OEM PN. I know it is an easy one for most of you but I’m pulling my hair out. I called the “stealer” and they said Toyota replaced the part with the same one in the caliper but I’m not sure I believe that as it is longer (same thread though)

Please help!

From a random VIN found on ebay for an '06 LC, I searched Partsouq.com. Verify with your own VIN to be safe.

Bolts: 90942-02077

Thank you. Unfortunately that part ( or the image that comes up) is the one that is pressed in to hold the wheel on and I need the one that attaches the rotor to the hub not the wheel to the hub.

image.jpg

Ahhhh, busted. I looked at the wrong bolt (obviously). @YotaWagon has it right.

Thank you all. The bolt on the left is 90105-12174 (Rear Caliper Bolt) . The one on the right is the one I took out of the front rotor and the one I’m looking for. The part @YotaWagon sent does work but is longer (see pics). Did Toyota replace the shorter bolt with the rear caliper bolt? Also the Rear Caliper Bolt has “11” forged in the head and the mystery bolt has a “10” forged in the head.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Obviously I can't measure them directly, but I did my best to count the threads and I think the part I listed has the same number of threads as the shorter one that you're looking for. It also aligns with what the dealer told you since it's popping up as a caliper bolt in some parts diagrams.

Last edited:
Great! Thank you so much. I will order them. I love these 100s. I have a 2000 LX470, a 2002 LX470, and this 2006 LC. I can‘t imagine not having one in my stable.

Don't pull your hair, use www.partsouq.com with your VIN # to find parts. It's has very good diagrams and about as accurate as you can get. Just make sure to click on part and look for subs. Then use P/N # in a USA local parts source, as they do sometimes change depending on Country.

004 (1).JPG

If rotor bolt cross threaded, hubs capture threads will at minimum need chasing. At worst you'll need a time-sert.
Chase Kits loaner at O'Reilly's

IMG_9739.JPEG

rotor metal to metal damage & cross thread bolt in hub  drilled (2).JPEG
IMG_9729.JPEG

Hopefully your hub to wheel mounting surface (runout) not damage, from improper separation/removal of rotor!
Like this one.

IMG_2227.JPEG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom