part number for this hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anybody know the part number for the hose below?? or a compatible replacement?? thank you!!
i created a post on the classifieds to see if someone had one for sale but no luck , am hoping someone can guide me the right way here, thanks!

Go here:

You can look up the part number.

Hey,
I had changed my hose there too. All I did was take it to my local hose place and had them measure the length and size of it and replaced it.

i really don't know a place near my house where i can get a custom hose, i'll look into it, thank you

Its 17882-58060 but you could get that diameter in a generic hose from a parts shop and cut it to length. I think it might be 70mm at one end and 60mm at the other. It wouldnt be too hard to pack the small end out to 70mm with some foam rubber etc
Some sites are showing it as discontinued and others want big money for it. One was 150 euros plus freight.

Its 17882-58060 but you could get that diameter in a generic hose from a parts shop and cut it to length. I think it might be 70mm at one end and 60mm at the other. It wouldnt be too hard to pack the small end out to 70mm with some foam rubber etc
Some sites are showing it as discontinued and others want big money for it. One was 150 euros plus freight.
Thank you so much!

I'm in need of the same part. Any suggestions on getting an OEM part?

You put the part number into google and go from there. But this part is discontinued and getting hard to get. One European dealer wants $150 plus postage. A lot of money for a few inches of rubber

I saw that as well. Looks legit, but who knows. I may just get a hose made. Thanks!

I found this in a bin. Looks like it's been cut short at the end of the ribs though. Free to anyone that thinks they could use it.

IMG_20220722_163512148.jpg

IMG_20220722_163519067.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom