Events/Trails ***PARKWAY RIDE 2019*** Oct. 18th-20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.nexgencontractors.com
Enough of this heat already! Time for some cool weather, naps in the sun and crazy wind to rock you to sleep in your truck!

Tentative schedule:

Thursday: No one scheduled to go up Thursday yet but if your interested let me know as I may want to head up a day early if I can sneak away.

Friday: Meet at 12:00-2:00 at Sierra Nevada for lunch. Leave from there and head down the Parkway to the trailhead and crawl back to set up camp.

Saturday: We will probably have our normal two groups one of which heads out to the Pisgah Inn for lunch and comes back to camp afterwards and the second group that will stay behind and hang out or go on a hike. We will also be doing the maintenance (If there is any) on Saturday.

Sunday: Pack up and head out probably in two groups one early and one probably around noon or so.

I will be bringing the Teepee with the rocket stove so we can hang out inside if it gets too brutal outside.
We also will have the clubs grill as usual so BYOF, BYOB or bring enough to share...up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might sell my tickets and come . Im on the fence , either way i want a shirt in medium.

My last ride was *gulp* 2008
DSC03266.JPG
DSC03272.JPG

DSC03277.JPG

That’s old school!!! That’s before we were using Black Balsam as our base. You coming Rick? Been half a decade since I’ve wheeled with you :eek: hard to believe!

I'm in. I wear a Medium.

I’m considering embarking on this sub-Arctic expedition. It’s been a while since I’ve froze my ass off and been miserably cold. I’m looking forward to it and hoping new work schedule will allow.

I looks like im out , still want a shirt. My daughter is getting married. Who knew?

Yo folks. Looks like I might Actually be able to make this event! I dont Expect anyone to be excited about this fact since I havent met ANYONE except Marshall and some of his henchmen at Trollholes. I knew some people back in the early / mid 2000s from the club but I’ve been away a while. Hope to meet new faces at this event. If anyone is still down I can come up Thursday for sure.
4B6817BF-D9AE-477A-9265-6CD9848A4C41.jpeg

Looks like i might make it after all. They changed the date , and i was already in the process of selling my chris Stapleton tickets.

Anyone planning to bring firewood? I will bring my new Solo Stove, but only have so much room for firewood after the Cruiser is packed up. I was planning on bringing a small bundle. If anyone else can bring wood, that would be great. @AJR are you going to make this trip?

Anyone planning to bring firewood? I will bring my new Solo Stove, but only have so much room for firewood after the Cruiser is packed up. I was planning on bringing a small bundle. If anyone else can bring wood, that would be great. @AJR are you going to make this trip?
I’m still on the fence. I really want to go, it depends on how this week goes. I’m working on a project that needs to be finished by the end of next week, depends on how much progress I make this week. If I go, I will bring wood. I’ll know more by Wednesday.

I will have the Teepee and the rocket stove with firewood. Solo stove will be good if we have calm weather which is looking promising at this point.

I will have the Teepee and the rocket stove with firewood. Solo stove will be good if we have calm weather which is looking promising at this point.
Ill bring the solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom