Panhard bushings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone found a common aftermarket polyurethane panhard bar bushing that easily adapts to the 80 series? Energy suspension doesn't list anything but I figure they should have something close to it.

I am basically just looking for something tough that I won't have to think about again for a really long time. I'm not concerned with ride quality and stuff like that which is why I figured people insist on OEM. If they're the strongest option then that's what I might have to do. I just hate going to the Toyota dealer for parts.

I am basically just looking for something tough that I won't have to think about again for a really long time. I'm not concerned with ride quality and stuff like that which is why I figured people insist on OEM. If they're the strongest option then that's what I might have to do. I just hate going to the Toyota dealer for parts.
So don't. I ordered all new suspension bushings online from a vendor I trust. Genuine Toyota parts. Showed up in Toyota packaging with correct part nunbers.

I just hate going to the Toyota dealer for parts.
There's this new thing called "the internet". You should check it out. All the kids are doing it now.

I just hate going to the Toyota dealer for parts.
I always give my local stealership a call when I'm pricing parts. If they are the same price as what I'm buying including the shipping, I buy from them. If they are totally out of line with the price I tell them I'm buying from someone else and what I'm paying. They haven't budged on thier quoted price yet, but I feel they should know why they are losing the business.

Hey @NLXTACY - did you ever add OE susp & panhard bushes to the ol’ catalog?

I know you didn’t when I bugged you, but trying to give you a free plug if you have added them since……..

So don't. I ordered all new suspension bushings online from a vendor I trust. Genuine Toyota parts. Showed up in Toyota packaging with correct part nunbers.
Me too.
Just finished doing all of mine. Not as bad of a job as I thought it would be. Got OEM from Megazip. Still not cheap. Local labor for press work was just over $200. So glad I didn't bother buying a press

Yer a good fella - don’t worry, I’ll keep that on the D-L. ;)

And I’m glad if anybody is going to make a couple dimes on the deal, it‘s Joey.

I may order a extra set ‘just cuz’ @NLXTACY - call me clairvoyant but a certain Nightshadow 80 close to entering the fam/will prob be my sister’s new rig to replace her CRV ::shudder:: .

She doesn’t do alot of DD miles, so a 80 makes sense & her bro has a couple days underhood, or so I hear :p

Yer a good fella - don’t worry, I’ll keep that on the D-L. ;)

And I’m glad if anybody is going to make a couple dimes on the deal, it‘s Joey.

I may order a extra set ‘just cuz’ @NLXTACY - call me clairvoyant but a certain Nightshadow 80 close to entering the fam/will prob be my sister’s new rig to replace her CRV ::shudder:: .

She doesn’t do alot of DD miles, so a 80 makes sense & her bro has a couple days underhood, or so I hear :p
To be honest Akella sells these for far cheaper than I can buy them. I bring them in usual for locals that need em quick.

To be honest Akella sells these for far cheaper than I can buy them. I bring them in usual for locals that need em quick.

Hełłz, even more reason to buy from you - vendors who ’fess up’ on profit margins aren’t a dying breed - they flat are gone save you.

I’ll be buggin’ ya on those bushes when we add the blue one for my sis.
I wanted it for literally a decade, but I have too much labor in my black 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom