Ozzie Parts Order - 12ht (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone,

I'm in States (Virgina) looking to put an order in from Roodogs4wd. I'm not partial to them and any feedback would be appreciated. I'm also requesting advice on additional parts and quantity that I should include in my 12ht running and 2nd motor to be rebuilt (currently in pieces) order. Some of the list is redundancy/back up/serviceable items (extra coolant hoses, etc.) that are difficult to get over here and I'd like to have on hand for some remote/overlanding trips I hope to do. I am getting extra front and rear seal, oil pan and valve cover gasket to address the leak on my running 12ht.

My rational on starter and alternator is I could get them rebuilt here.

The only other item I'm considering that's a little out in left field, is a 16" wheel, as I like the oem look. However I may just go with a trailer tire (when I figure the offset) domestically as it's for the spare anyway.

Thanks in advance!

12HT rebuild kit
water pump (2)
radiator hoses ( 2 sets )
transfer case seal & gasket set
transfer case rebuild kit check idler shaft diameter should be 38mm
front & rear crank seals ( 2 sets )
turbo gasket set (2)
front axle rebuild
v belt set (2)
thermostat & gasket
exhaust manifold gasket
valve cover gasket
oil pan gasket
heater hose set
steel rims 16x8

I have. They have the kit, however no external part (hoses, etc.). Shipping makes purchases difficult to split up. thanks!

Did you check with Radd cruisers out of BC.

You might want to check with Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters also. Since he is hooked up with Steve from Land Cruisers Direct he is beginning to stock many hard to find parts. I have already got hoses, belts, and some gaskets from him for my HJ61!

I found engines australia a few $100 dollars cheaper than aywhere when it came to a full rebuild kit for my 13b-t, might be worth splitting up that purchase even after considering shipping. just my 2c

Thanks for the replies. I'm confirming the parts from EnginesAustralia, and it appears, as mentioned by Carpet, they really are several hundred below the next outfit...which would be great! I tried radd, but their contact form didn't work and have no e-mail to chase. The other outfits I'll get in touch with as well. www.4wheelauto.com, has a nice selection of kits, a bit pricey however.

Thanks for the replies. I'm confirming the parts from EnginesAustralia, and it appears, as mentioned by Carpet, they really are several hundred below the next outfit...which would be great! I tried radd, but their contact form didn't work and have no e-mail to chase. The other outfits I'll get in touch with as well. www.4wheelauto.com, has a nice selection of kits, a bit pricey however.

As mentioned...:)

Here's info. Very helpful I would email john your list and see what happens.

Radd Cruisers 4WD Ltd.
22 - 4970 Rd.
Duncan, BC Canada
V9L 6W3

Parts: 250.746.8977
Service: 250.597.2500
raddcruisers@gmail.com

Some of your parts list will be crossover parts with the Canadian HJ60 which can be had through a Canadian Toyota dealer.

thanks guys. I will check both. offhand, are the pistons same/different for the 60/61?

Not much of an expert but pretty sure the h2 and 12h-t pistons are different.
The crown(?) or top are different, combustion chamber differences I would guess without knowing anything about it.
They at least look quite different in the manuals I have looked at, but have no real knowledge about it, Just from pictures and manuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom