Owners post here...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
List what kind you own and post up a pic, if you want to. Georg has most of the info in the registry,
Is it online somewhere?
Mine is a 1965 FJ45 SWB fixed top......
Butch
mvc-217f.jpg
mvc-218f.jpg
mvc-223f.jpg

Summer is a '65 FJ4522250 Winter is a '64 4FJ4515759. I have a new frame for the white one because it is a little tweaked.
FJ45LVx.jpg
IMG_0081.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is a 65 45LWB rolling frame (Waggoner5) is using the body in his build up.
It is an empty canvas, any parts you may have let me know.

Last edited:
gr8ful said:
This is my 65 (I think, brass tag shows registered as a 66, but I think its a 65) wagon. It lives here in Boulder Canyon, CO), As far as I know it is all stock, except for a conversion from the three on the tree to a floor stick.

You will need to have it hosted and post the address, or upload from the harddrive.

Or you can email it to:
brettgarland@yahoo.com

1964 FJ45 swb, complete resto... The Pumpkin Truck Chevy 292, Toyota 4 spd, 3 spd tcase, '72 axles. Still manual power steering (that was a mistake) and still drums (that was a mistake too). Currently receiving some clutch mods and PTO at Mudraks.

1966 FJ45 lwb, complete truck for project, waiting in garage. this was the perverbial 'found in farmers barn' truck. It was complete and in excellent shape but not running as tranny/tcase had been removed. After much deliberation about what to do with it, I think it is destined to receive all the parts I was hoarding to build an awesome 40 series, but since the cruiser bug has left me, I think the disk brake (1978) front axle, the Chevy V8, SM465 mated to 3 spd tcase, and saginaw pump will all end up in this truck. I have come to realization that while stock might be neat, I want drivability in it. I want some power, somer power steering, good gearing and good stopping.

I also have all new Toyota rubber for the cab. Literally went to Toyota and bought every piece of weather stripping still available. Wish I had bought a gas tank before they went MIA too. I have also bought a headache bar out of Canada for it, and some of Foxfabs repro tail lenses. I have also some soft top bows which I thought would be cool on the 45.

It can sit in the garage and wait as long as I take...

64 FJ45LV
56435088.jpg

65 FJ45LV
64233953.jpg

66FJ45LPB
57547983.jpg

ok, my turn.

Nice to see a 45 forum. I'll attach some pictures of mine. Its a 1982 fj45, originally from South Africa (right hand drive). Where ,apparently they did not come with full floater rear ends.
I'm the second owner, the guy I bought it from had it shipped to South America, and then slowly made his way up here to Vancouver BC.
It sports a 200 litre propane tank in the box that feeds the 2f. H41 four speed (the lower 1st geared job that is) and 33 x 9.5 BFG mud t/a's. I added disc brakes to the front a few years back , a Warn 8274 and many many dents as well. I have a power steering set up from a 60 series from Japan to one day go in as well.
Its sitting now peacefully in the carport until time and money can be thrown at it once again with much gusto.
Anyhoo..heres a few pics.
corner 3.JPG

Landpimp,

Is your 65 lv with the big tire a stock color? Or is that mustard yellow a re-paint?

thanks, Matt

1967 FJ45LV Stock w/ factory installed PTO.

This is the ugly side!

repaint, it was spring green/white when original

buckroseau said:
Landpimp,

Is your 65 lv with the big tire a stock color? Or is that mustard yellow a re-paint?

thanks, Matt

great looking 45, the bed I assume was made localy(SA) it prolly came as just a cab chasis.

Most of the Euro spec 45's also had a SF rear end.

Enigma said:
Nice to see a 45 forum. I'll attach some pictures of mine. Its a 1982 fj45, originally from South Africa (right hand drive). Where ,apparently they did not come with full floater rear ends.
I'm the second owner, the guy I bought it from had it shipped to South America, and then slowly made his way up here to Vancouver BC.
It sports a 200 litre propane tank in the box that feeds the 2f. H41 four speed (the lower 1st geared job that is) and 33 x 9.5 BFG mud t/a's. I added disc brakes to the front a few years back , a Warn 8274 and many many dents as well. I have a power steering set up from a 60 series from Japan to one day go in as well.
Its sitting now peacefully in the carport until time and money can be thrown at it once again with much gusto.
Anyhoo..heres a few pics.

Can I come play too? Here's mine but it's not looking too clean right now. It's a 78 and all it's had done besides the paint is front discs.I'd like to do ps next . I have a new clean frame lined up and then when $ allows, a 13bt .
Great to see a list for 45 owners. Now anyone have a newer model tub they want to get rid of :D pete
DSC03554.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom