Owners post here...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Someone named Abel sent this nice PU on the beach for me to post, details he sent

It's a 77 fuel injected 2f ,S/R Saginaw steering.Thanx
Butch
45sweet.JPG

Hey Sniper/factory pto

Sniper, I would very much like to see interior pics of your dash and tranny tunnel as they pertain to the winch controls:)

Thanks!

Hey Tony, nice to see you chime in.

Even if it is to post such heresy as having not one, but two fj45's with flippin' GM drivelines;)

Chef

PTO Shifter

PTO Shifter w/ dash portion

Poser pix from today. Out of the barn and getting some air.
DSCN3389 (Small).JPG
DSCN3394 (Small).JPG

Chef said:
Ige, looking good so far. Except for tire to fender clearance!
that's not the tires i'll be running...it's an extra that i had on there when i was trying to decide to soa or not...i've decided not and now it's got 33x9.5 swampers...they'll go good with the parabolics.

Heres my 67 LWB

1967 FJ45LWB. Completely rebuilt. Everything! 100% bone stock, except for custom roll cage. Now, I know that you think I'm crazy for this, but it's currently undergoing some mods. 76 2f / SM420 / Orion / 79 front axle / 78 FF rear axle / SR, SOA, Saginaw Power steering. These trucks were born to wheel.

BDP said:
1967 FJ45LWB. Completely rebuilt. Everything! 100% bone stock, except for custom roll cage. Now, I know that you think I'm crazy for this, but it's currently undergoing some mods. 76 2f / SM420 / Orion / 79 front axle / 78 FF rear axle / SR, SOA, Saginaw Power steering. These trucks were born to wheel.

DON'T DO IT, YOUR TRUCK IS WAY TOO kLEEN :flipoff2:

Last edited:
yours is the reason I fell in love with 45's, I had a pic of it on my wall for years :)

BDP said:

We'll let you do all those mods without giving you any chit if you'll just go back to vintage hubcaps...Also, add some body armour, those beds hang way out!

Here's my '78 from a couple years ago. It hasn't progressed much since then but it does now have a cage over the bed and a NOS (from 1963!) military canvas top.

Specs.

Front end... 60 knuckles, Luke arms, DOM rods, ram assist, Turned and gusseted housing.

Rear end ... Factory FF c/w 80 series locker (mostly) converted to air

Engine... '98 Vortec 350, Griffen Alum rad, Taurus fan

Tranny... 10 spline 465

T-case 1 ... 203 (air shifted)

T-case 2 ... Splitcase (air shift high low, lever front drive)

Mini truck Tilt Steering column c/w controls for wipers, lights etc.

Terrible PO Saginaw conversion

Shortened and narrowed bed from a M101A military trailer.

Stock, mint bench seat!

Named "Trillian" from the Hitchhiker's books and the amount spent on 20 years of indoor storage.
Trillian2001.JPG

I justed to drop a little note for all of you FJ45 owners............I HATE YOU. everyone of you.....gosh i want a 45 sooo bad....help me find one. im so jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom