Overland swap meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not familiar, but many of the BROG events are usually pretty good. I might actually be down that way and might try and swing by. @BullRunOverland Are you familiar with this specific event?

I have been to their swap meets a few times. Its close to me so I might go just to see if there is some cheap gear I can snag.

I'm not familiar, but many of the BROG events are usually pretty good. I might actually be down that way and might try and swing by. @BullRunOverland Are you familiar with this specific event?

I have not been to this one but after last weekend with them, they said they are beyond capacity for camping and expect quite a crowd. I do not think I am going as I have been out on the road for 2 to 4 day trips for the last 5 weeks. My wife would like some things done around here :)

After Monday I doubt they will have it.

I just heard VA is going back to essentially Phase 1. Events limited to 25 people down from 250.

Canceled until next year.

Canceled until next year.
They did say based on the response they were going to expand the event with camping and other events. Sounds like it might be more like their Roof Top Tent Rally. They are looking at the spring, so this in the spring and then Overland Expo in the fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom