Overland Journal write-up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TemboTusk

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
www.tembotusk.com

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know about my LoadSpotter write-up in the Overland
Journal!

I'm stoked!!

New from trade writeup web.jpg
New from trade cover web.jpg

I want to get you the Cherry tops and fronts before you photo the 2nd gen load spotter..

Hi Charles,

I really like the blond wood; if you have a picture of your drawers in Cherry, send me a picture or post up here, so I can take a look.

Jerry,

It was great to see you at the Overland Rally. Beautiful FJ60 too!

Thanks Scott,

The Hollister rally was fabulous. Most events are so busy, you don't have time to sit and talk. I really enjoyed getting to know everyone and look forward to the next one.

Today was the first chance I had to leaf through the latest issue. I thought, "I know that guy!"

It's cool to see ideas like yours get some good press in a great magazine.

Nice work. Dan.

Congrats! And nice to have met you at the club mtg!

-JG-

Two thumbs up!!

Hey, Thanks for the support Guys!!

I have enjoyed getting the LoadSpotter to market!! It's been a lot of work, But, to be honest, it is a lot more fun than work!! I'll take working in the shop any day to working in my office behind a desk!!

saw that too, great stuff.
I got a question, since your'e giving one away to the winning chef team at SNT this year, do they get three? one for each chef on the team?

and does the tray slide out prior to dropping it also?
so I can make a drink or whatever without having to drop it lets say.

saw that too, great stuff.
I got a question, since your'e giving one away to the winning chef team at SNT this year, do they get three? one for each chef on the team?

and does the tray slide out prior to dropping it also?
so I can make a drink or whatever without having to drop it lets say.

Pablo,

Are you trying to make me go broke!! No, the slide will go to the winning Sand Chef team. Ideally, it would be great to have a husband and wife team and the wife will just have to understand! Otherwise there might be a different kind of contest after the cook-off is finished for the winning team.

Yes, the cutting board can be deployed while the slide is up in the vehicle. This is handy for those who don't have a tailgate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom