Events/Trails Overland Expo West - July 24 - 26th (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Overland Expo

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Overland Expo Website

Save the date - Overland Expo tickets are on sale. You can get your early bird discount if you buy your tickets before the 31st of Dec. I plan to camp this year. Looking to arrive Thursday afternoon and return Saturday afternoon/evening.

Post up of you plan to attend. I will keep this thread updated.

Larry

Last edited:
I am trying to convince my better half. So maybe! She is a definite yes if we bring the 5r as it can get pretty noisy in the tent area.

So we are going. YIPPEE! Staying at FT Tuthill Military RV Park Reservations confirmed 14-17 May. Will likely spend the day at the Expo on Thursday.

Well, because of an event the next weekend in Durango I had decided not to go. But, you know how life goes.

Long story short is I connected with three half-sisters a month ago. One husband, a geology professor, is going to Flagstaff and they wanted to know if I was also going. So, plans changed. I'm going.

I'll try to go if Isabelle is up for it. It'll be for one day, if we do go, totally unsure at this point. Or, I might just take Larry's Twandy and his new RTT and pretend to be Larry at the show if he can't go :rofl:

Dates have changed to 24-26 July.

Hey guys, I just started looking into this and I think we might go. It's a bit pricey, ~$400 for 2 people and a vehicle, but it would be an amazing experience and we can take Gaius with us.

wowza, $400? Dang, I was just gonna go for a day and camp somewhere else for free :)

wowza, $400? Dang, I was just gonna go for a day and camp somewhere else for free :)

We used to attend a computer convention called Quakecon every year for 10 years and ended up paying $800+ just on the hotel. This is nothing to me considering, especially since we are young and are going for the convention experience. It's our first time. I'll save money when I'm dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom