Overland Expo East 2018 - 11/9-11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there, hosting the BFG talks. Starting the night, not sure if we'll be at our booth or at come over to Marshall's spot for camping. Coming in on Friday.

Last edited:
Is there a time the gates open Friday? Took Thursday night off so hope to get there early as possible to dodge camping traffic.

Can you check with your contact about club spots? I don't see anything listed but remember you mentioned something about it

We got a spot for UC to have a table space.

You could be one tic-tac-tow sign away from winning.

2018-10-01_145340.jpg

Will there be room for a tent? Two oldest boys going but probably sleeping in a tent.

I'll take a camping spot too. Luke (10) and I.

Will there be room for a tent? Two oldest boys going but probably sleeping in a tent.

I’ll post up what and where we have a space. That being said if for some logistical reason we can’t get all together we will still have a central place to hang out. Last year we didn’t have a problem. Or the year before. I’m going in Wednesday so should have a good lay of the land.

ISO of a camping ticket. Waited too long and they sold out. Just need a camping spot for the 40 and Luke. Anyone got an extra?

Trying to get the truck ready. As you can see I have made little progress.

20181103_135132.jpg

20181103_133840.jpg

Wow a 6 week old thread.

Just a heads up for those that are coming. I’ve attached a map of where we are. I’ve got about 50-60 spots reserved for camping. May have to prod the volunteers and show them this pic. Tell them you are coming in the Trollhole’s / Land Cruiser/ GXOR area. Bring some food for the griddle or chip I’m on my grub. I’m cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner through the weekend.

View attachment 1826539 View attachment 1826541

968D4BDA-C0B7-48CB-B970-DA1FB7AE91CA.jpeg

I'll be headed up Thursday after work ,if anyone needs anything.

Will be there Thursday evening around 5 to 5:30. Want to beat the rain. Will give $ toward food.

It was great to meet ya’ll at Overland Expo simply by accident and be able to join some folks with some awesome rigs! I was one of the guys that arrived on Thursday and was routed to the back of Camp East and just ended up next to you. I was in the black LC200 with my 2 daughters. Great learning about Upstate Cruisers! Looking forward to joining in future events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom