Events/Trails OTMT 2023 (8/18-8/20) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I completely forgot about this ☹️

Has been the hardest year for me, didn't take a single day off this summer and school starts back up in 3 days. Majorly depressing, but I hope y'all enjoyed the beautiful weather we've had last few days.

Hate I didn’t make it but looking forward to seeing pictures.

Death in the wife’s family and then death of my alternator. Couldn’t source parts fast enough to make it yesterday.

I’m thinking me and @Yotahead52 get together for a do over.

IMG_1197.jpeg

IMG_1198.jpeg

IMG_1203.jpeg

5812BE97-B016-45BE-B2C5-4CA2CE696015.jpeg

Couldn’t have asked for better weather, and what a great weekend it was. Really good turnout and some hilarious banter had Saturday night. #placeitdontpourit. I also had an alternator die Friday on the way up there, but the Chinese fire drills with the car batteries, solar panels, and the use of @LCNuts Jackery box made it possible to make it through the whole weekend and all the way home without swapping the alternator. @aquatech3 also had his brakes completely fail coming down the mountain on 276 which made very interesting and long ride back home. Never a dull moment when you’re hanging out with this crowd!

Couldn’t have asked for better weather, and what a great weekend it was. Really good turnout and some hilarious banter had Saturday night. #placeitdontpourit. I also had an alternator die Friday on the way up there, but the Chinese fire drills with the car batteries, solar panels, and the use of @LCNuts Jackery box made it possible to make it through the whole weekend and all the way home without swapping the alternator. @aquatech3 also had his brakes completely fail coming down the mountain on 276 which made very interesting and long ride back home. Never a dull moment when you’re hanging out with this crowd!

If you know, you know ;)

1692644978408.png

I’ve got a few days kids free Labor Day weekend. Anyone that missed this trip or wants to camp sept 1-3 let me know. I’m gonna leave Huntsville aug31. No set plans.

Brake failures seem to be a theme with him, maybe it’s time for some new duct tape and sheet metal screws.

I'm going to put this on my calendar for next year

Brake failures seem to be a theme with him, maybe it’s time for some new duct tape and sheet metal screws.
Seriously! Getting tired of these random brake issues. After we manually activated the abs pump to cycle and air out, pulled the master and bench bled it on the tailgate and bled all the brakes I finally got some brakes back. Crazy by the time I got home they were working great.

Reactions: AJR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom