Other Toyota Brake Boosters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is totally surprising to me. When I ordered my brake booster I got it in a few days. Then forgot to send the core back to them for like 7-8 months. Emailed them and no problem. Sent it back and they credited me the $40.

New management or ownership? Or a fluke either way.

Rock Auto sent me two duds for the 91, this year. First PBB worked for about 200 miles, then hard as a rock. The second eventually bled vacuum when the pedal was not at rest. You didn't want the two they showed in stock, not the two in January, or the one in March. I did see the same as you in April, 2 in stock. Today I called for a warranty on the second PBB, and they said I was out of luck, try another vendor. Rock Auto would not cover return shipping costs.

Rock Auto cost me $15-20 plus time, and I have nothing. Both Cardone units. Good thing I never sent back my core.

Thanks for the heads up on partsgeek and the sienna. Much appreciated!

Last edited:
Yup, direct fit and replacement.
what year sienna? and are all fj80 and fzj80 brake boosters same? is the check valve built in on the sienna booster or does an inline one have to be put it?

thanks i have been trying to cross reference brake boosters as mine just started hissing

Last edited:
i checked out a toyota sienna brake booster but was not the same. i am going to check one that is with skid control if there is any difference. i checked a 2000 2001 sienna. same shape but no skid control and the master cylinder mount only had 2 studs. my land cruiser one has 4 studs for master cyl.

what year sienna? and are all fj80 and fzj80 brake boosters same? is the check valve built in on the sienna booster or does an inline one have to be put it?

thanks i have been trying to cross reference brake boosters as mine just started hissing

Did you ever find out what year Toyota Sienna was a "direct fit"?

Did you ever find out what year Toyota Sienna was a "direct fit"?
Bumpy bump. Im glad I ran into this thread- Im almost positive Ill be ordering one. Settled on the Rock Auto one but I guess thats not going to happen. T100/Sienna years would be nice to know. I have a 92 / 4 bolt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom