OREGON/SW WA RESIDENTS – JOIN OUR FB GROUP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mrq

Threads
I hope I'm not bothering anyone by posting this...

If you live in Oregon or SW WA feel free to join the group! I'm hoping it can be a place where guys can help eachother out, swap/sell local parts, give recommendations, and maybe even connect in-person to help each other with work on our rigs AND/OR do meet-ups and trail rides.

NW OREGON & SW WASHINGTON LAND CRUISERS - https://www.facebook.com/groups/599175997860075/

Link is above. ^

ALL TYPES OF LC'S WELCOME.

Man ... SW Washington. All of us up in the Puget sound aren't cool enough? I got all excited for a minute! :flipoff2:

In all seriousness though - I'm super surprised there's not more of a TLCA presence up here. There seems to be a TON of 80s in the NW and some premier shops and vendors looking after the community.

Man ... SW Washington. All of us up in the Puget sound aren't cool enough? I got all excited for a minute! :flipoff2:

In all seriousness though - I'm super surprised there's not more of a TLCA presence up here. There seems to be a TON of 80s in the NW and some premier shops and vendors looking after the community.
have you checked out seattle cruiserheads FB page? quite active with monthly meets if i recall correctly

Hahaha! Feel free to still join – I just centered this group around NW OR & SW WA because it seems like most LC owners in Oregon are centered in the Portland metro area. And Vancouver is right across the bridge from Portland and is in the Portland metro area… So that’s why I included SW WA as well.

You’re right, there are a ton of LC’s in the PNW.

There is a WA Land Cruiser group on FB that’s based out of the Seattle area. It’s called “Washington State Land Cruisers”. So definitely check that group out!

But please, feel free to join the OR/SW WA group as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom