Orange Boxx Fabrication needs your help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangeboxxfab

Orange Boxx Fabrication
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
Orange boxx fab is looking for guys around Greensboro NC for some help. As most of you know we are the manufactures of the PSD racks the racks for FJ's,4Runners and some Land Cruisers. We are looking for the following list of vehicles.

1. Land Cruiser 40
  2. Land Cruiser 55
  3. Land Cruiser 60
  4. Land Cruiser 70
  5. Land Cruiser 80-on website Done
  6. Land Cruiser 90
  7. Land Cruiser 100-on website Done
  8. Land Cruiser 120
  9. Land Cruiser 150
Here is our deal to our fitting customers. Your racks are on us. You are being paid by us in the form of getting the first racks in your vehicle. We ask you help us test both loaded and unloaded in your vehicle and make a report of what you find. Help us help the community.

I've got a 60 and a 40 you can use. That said, I don't want a rack for either of them - but I'll take one for my 80 in lieu of payment :)

Ive been happy with mine so far.
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG
IMG_1534.JPG

Well that's kinda cool! Too bad you already have a hundy.

Looks great Patrick. We were just talking about building something like this for the 80. Now it looks like I have to just go buy one. lol

Hey Darrell, you templated my 120 series/gx470 last month. you can cross that one off the list if you want.

I'd say the memory is the first to go, but I keep forgetting. Lolol

I have a 60, 40 and 55 but the 55 is probably not going to make it to Greensboro right now. If you can't find any one of those 3 and you ever come through Raleigh, feel free to come by and take a look.

Hadn't heard of you guys. good to see a local vendor on board.

no 45 love ;)
but that cab is small enough already so adding anything to the back glass would make it even smaller as well as kill visibility.
Behind the seat is always an option but that space is limited as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom