Opinions on this BaT 75 FJ40? (1 Viewer)

I know being an SA import/restoration will make people wary - any thoughts from the collective MUD wisdom on this one? Looks a comprehensive refresh to my amateur eyes. Anyone in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area who might be able to give it a look in person?

I've been looking for a clean '75 (so I can register here in CA) and this might just fit the bill!

flx

It looks nice. Lot of expensive choices have been made in this build.

I hate all the Allen screws.
No heater = no defrost depending of where you are in California.

I know being an SA import/restoration will make people wary - any thoughts from the collective MUD wisdom on this one? Looks a comprehensive refresh to my amateur eyes. Anyone in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area who might be able to give it a look in person?

I've been looking for a clean '75 (so I can register here in CA) and this might just fit the bill!

Idk....if you are prepared to work on your cruiser and learn how to put stuff together, totally go for it. If you are just looking for a weekend toy, I would stick with a US model

21k and just went up today I think. Gonna get expensive

The AC is nice to have, I wouldn't worry about no heater here but depends what part of CA obviously

brian

SILVER Star
the doors are not from a 75, and it appears to be missing most if not all of its under side skid and splash plates.

I
Curious, how are those doors not from a 75? Mine are identical
am not sure either. 1975 was the first year with that door, confirmed by SOR

3223EDCF-7A88-4FA3-B3EF-CB0F9A2CBD83.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom