Operation SOA 75 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

God damn it... not again

312710_10150402574362302_724672301_8273997_567829103_n.jpg

You like sleep??? :flipoff2:

Yeah man was a fun weekend.

No damage, smashed a rear lockright locker I was testing though. Not mine :)

Clutch still slips pretty bad when I gas it in 4wd might have to look at a twin plate or go auto

Hi. Please, help me. I woudl like to do soa on my land cruiser 77, 1999. I want to buy high steering arm. I have found it on trail-gear.com, marlincrawler.com , but in description at their site asked what it fits on hilux and later land cruiser. And i don't know whether will it fits on my land cruiser? thank you.

Hi. Please, help me. I woudl like to do soa on my land cruiser 77, 1999. I want to buy high steering arm. I have found it on trail-gear.com, marlincrawler.com , but in description at their site asked what it fits on hilux and later land cruiser. And i don't know whether will it fits on my land cruiser? thank you.

start another thread in the 70 series section and you will probably get more imput.

"Clutch still slips pretty bad when I gas it in 4wd might have to look at a twin plate or go auto"

What option's are there for twin plate's ? you still running stock internals in your engine just with lots of boost .

Have you been wheeling lately ?

Just red this thread from start to finish my god what an EPIC EPIC bild its a credit to you lad WELL DONE :D

Btw if you wouldnt mind showing me some detailed pics of were u have your winch looks very neat cheers

I've been following your build from the very beginning .. and I can tell you will end with no more than tubes .. why delaying the end ..? ( not in a bad way .. not criticism implied .. )

Good question

Some of the events i intend on competing in require a certain amount of the original chassis to be retained. As they dont want to open the door to 'buggys' yet.

The whole rear end is tube now anyway :)

20120910_143700.jpg

Probably end up with the front end tube from engine mounts onwards too

Probably end up with the front end tube from engine mounts onwards too

I can see that coming .. events been modified or you looking for event where buggys are allowed .. :D

WOW THIS IS THE KING OF 75! U make stock 75/79 workhorse looks like mall cruiser :D

Haha thanks for posting that dude!

Its driving, not done but driving haha!

169534_10151141104201636_1273051081_o.jpg

Tom this truck is legendary.

This is some stats I pulled from LCOOL of the rig

"Its a new standard 105s 1hz, standard pump with a few tweaks, twin water/air intercoolers, custom intake/exhaust manifolds and a garrett 2876r turbo.

Actual boost and actual power output are unknown, the gauge stops at 20psi but the needle goes way past that. Its also too slow to react so reads incorrect.

Its faster than my new VDJ79 with 230hp...
"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom