ONSC CHRISTMAS PARTY - DECEMBER 2-4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wont be able to make it, too much patient tending at home. Broken record, skipping CD, etc....seems to be my runnin reason

Enjoy folks!

Well due to super high airfare right now and my 80 not done we are out.

I am instead sending some holiday cheer yourway that John V will be pulling up with in his sleigh. Make sure you buy that man a drink. @JohnVee Thanks for grabbing this for me.

I was hoping Dexter and I might join you all, but . . on day 4 of apparently RSV.

Everyone else around me has it, family . . neighbor even.

Only person who doesn't: Heather. Guess who has all of the people in common?

Patient 0 has been identified.

(bad joke, and she is still with her family, so, jokes on me).

I am working on my schedule to try to be there Saturday evening, not sure when I will be done with work though.

It looks like we'll be there with 7 as we've picked up an extra daughter and lost a son to his work schedule.

Hoping to get up there before dark.... looking less and less likely considering it's like 4:30 pitch dark these days...

I’m headed out if anyone needs anything

Luke and I will likely roll in around dark on Saturday night. Looking forward to it!

I was reminded we already agreed to go to a house warming party (at least a year late) so I'm not going to be able to make it, sorry guys

Had an awesome time as always! Thanks for the beer @lt1fire .

See everyone at the meet and greet!

Luke and I enjoyed our brief stay. Here are a few random pics.

275FDD6E-6676-4A2D-812C-D078A607C065.jpeg

84257EED-A1E5-4B7B-867B-C54945A94943.jpeg

A27841D4-0415-414C-8B48-8E055AA4B258.jpeg

7346669B-AC14-4FB8-9E30-7A0969486380.jpeg

Sorry I missed the fun.

Sorry that Kathleen and I were not there. Had an Alfa Romeo Christmas party to attend. It's such a PITA to own so many different makes of cars/trucks. Lol.

When is the meet and greet?

Merry Christmas and thanks to everyone that helps put this on for the ONSC club. Good seeing all the cruisers, Toyotas, and other interesting rides. Special thanks to Kenny and Lydia (and others) for everything they do in the kitchen and for letting the club take over their barn and property in early December every year. I was too busy throwing footballs that I didn't take a single pic but here is the Big Guy waiting for the Outpost to open up on Sunday morning.

IMG_3389.jpeg
on Sunday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom