online manuals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great Job Matt.

Works fine..
Still looking for BJ 60 1982-1988 Parts , Much better to look up my own part #'s..
VT

Purchased a EPC . Works great.

Toyota Canada is in left field on the pricing IMO.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a service manual for the new V8 diesel, think the engine number is 1VD-FTV???

Quick question for anyone who may be seeding some of the manuals. I've transferred the Portal over to a new domain name, and just wanted to check if the files were still seeding okay and that the new tracker address is being recognised correctly? The .torrent files on the site now contain the new tracker address, btw, so if anyone is seeding permanently, it would probably be worthwhile downloading the new .torrent files and using those for seeding from. It'll save your torrent clients connections to the tracker having to be redirected to the new address.

Cheers,

Matt

I can't remember how I seeded them on my server now! I'll have to have another look at that and see if I can remind myself.

I can't remember how I seeded them on my server now! I'll have to have another look at that and see if I can remind myself.
Cheers. :) The old tracker address is forwarded to the new address, so everything should work fine either way, but obviously, the less traffic which has to be redirected, the better. :D The redirect will be left inplace permanently, so there's no worry of the tracker being unobtainable if any of the old .torrent metafiles do stay in circulation though.

Plus, from what I can tell, it appears that a notable percentage of torrent clients don't actually cache 301's either, (nowt like completely disregarding the regs, is there :D), so the requests go to the old address each and every time, rather than being cached and going directly to the new address as they should.

Cheers. :) The old tracker address is forwarded to the new address, so everything should work fine either way, but obviously, the less traffic which has to be redirected, the better. :D The redirect will be left inplace permanently, so there's no worry of the tracker being unobtainable if any of the old .torrent metafiles do stay in circulation though.

Plus, from what I can tell, it appears that a notable percentage of torrent clients don't actually cache 301's either, (nowt like completely disregarding the regs, is there :D), so the requests go to the old address each and every time, rather than being cached and going directly to the new address as they should.

I didn't mange to get the site working now, actually would need evidence of the tire table of a manual belonging to a -77 J40 :bang:
corresponding to this http://forums.offipalsta.com/picture.php?albumid=1368&pictureid=57119 that is the version from a 83...

Somebody got a hand?

Man- I appreciate that you set all this up Matt- I just bought a bj44 and have no info on it. I spent a full day trying to figure out how to port map my network so I could download torrents- no freakin luck- I haven't been so frustrated with a computer in years..... Sorry- just had to vent. I want these so bad but I can't figure out how to get a torrent client to work!

P

Edit- I think I got it going- whew!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone have the manual for the H Diesel? Or electric diagram for HJ45??
I just bought a 1980 HJ45 troopy and I've got trouble with pre-heating :frown:

Last edited:
anyone have miata manuals?

Some info i found.

Some info i found. I could e-mail it if someone would host.
or a torrent it maybe.
Depends if it's good.
there all in PDF. I posted Pix of them .
all old stuff 60's to 1982 .

VT
Vac_Diagrams.jpg
1982_2F_wiring_Page_1.jpg
1982_2F_wiring_Page_2.jpg

anyone know if the 1980 body - chassis manual covers a 79 bj40? don't want to use numbers from it if they changed between 79 and 80. also the plate in the door jam says 79 so would that make it a 79 or an 80?

Interested in this too

Gents , Please If something I help / post .

PM me, Cuz , Im puter illiterate

Nerds-2 the 10th power . And I forget air.

VT

Thank all of you that have contributed to these manuals. These are extremely useful and I have already downloaded and saved all of the ones I need for my rig plus some others for rigs that I would want in the future as well (it's free to dream right?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom