online manuals (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Challenge of the day- but I know you guys can come through!

Looking for an Owners Manual - HJ45 Troopy 1980 Digital copy is fine...can print at FedEx. I have the engine and body, etc. Just need the owners. I really have look a while- every thread I could find.

Several virtual beers :beer::beer:and a like on your profile if anyone can help me. Thanks!

I have google drive, dropbox, etc to upload to if needed.

Last edited:
any one got an FSM for the 3L engine that goes in a Gibralta spec Hilux?

nevermind... im a dunce and the only page i skipped, the one before this one, had it :doh:

I'm reviving an old thread many Toyota manuals found here:

Toyota manuals

Hey guys,

I clicked almost all of the weblinks provided in this thread, but most of them are already expired or browser says data is not available.

If anyone has fresh links for the repair manuals, then please keep posting here.

I am looking for complete workshop manual for 1KZTE

Thanks.

I have a copy here:

thank you.

this manual says its for 1KZTE that came in Hilux.
i assume this manual will be same for Prado too?

thank you.

this manual says its for 1KZTE that came in Hilux.
i assume this manual will be same for Prado too?

Yes, there may be some differences with ancilliaries etc.. but the basic manual is the same for both.

Hi guys, I really need your help as I'm desperately looking for the EWD090F book for my '90 FJ80 JDM wiring. There are certainly differences compared to all other EWDs that I have found so far and I need to have this one particular book from what I read on this post but the buchman link is long dead.

Wondering if it will help

Wondering if it will help

Hi @MidMan , Thanks very much for your note though unfortunately it does not pertain to my specific ride. I have a 1990 JDM VX Wagon RHD, 3FE with the electric shock option. I need to locate the correct electrical wiring diagrams for this particular variant. All of the 80 series schematics I have seen so far do not match my truck. I have a message out to @70sguy who has had the various EWD books available in the recent past. At this point I suspect that I need the EWD090F book but I am not positive about that. Thanks again for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom