For Sale One of the better fjs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

73fj40 so.cal new photos

:steer :Available. 9/73 fj 40, with rebuilt 2f engine, professional paint in, out and under. 2.5" lift rides smooth and straight, Cruise 70 mph all day in this daily driver. new windshield, rear front facing rear seat, tuffy console with cd, new carpet kit, original PTO winch. 5 new goodyear MTRs. roof rack, This is solid running rig. Runs cool, everthing woks but the dome light. New drum brakes, calipers all around, This was mostly rust free when I got it 7 years ago and completly rust free now. It has a super smooth shifting 4 speed. Well........I can go on forever if interested, I am in Souther Ca. and one can drive this back east if one had to.

Asking $16K,
jeff@bestsignsinc.com DSC01911.JPG

4x4 weekend at Borrego Springs 10 2008 066.jpg

DSC02642.JPG
DSC01911.JPG
4x4 weekend at Borrego Springs 10 2008 066.jpg
DSC02642.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks, i hope no one buys it.

760-275-0004 gets answers to all you questions Captain

How about some engine bay and interior pictures.

Engine and interior pics on Monday.

Last edited:
that's a mighty fine rig. I hope it doesn't sell as well...so I can pick it up in a couple years... :D

good luck :beer: :beer: :beer:

more photos

More in a couple of days
DSC03878.jpg
DSC03834.jpg
DSC03879.jpg

[ I have a few more I can post up. I dont mind feed back, So give me your thoughts. Am I crazy to try to get my money back
in the sell. Anybody want to talk me out of selling it.? Ill get by without the cash, but I dont use this like I did when I lived in the mountains. Mammoth Lakes CA.
DSC03837.jpg
DSC03880.jpg
DSC03861.jpg

flipped the bezel

] I flipped the bezel, so I should be getting a lot more action on this. One thing that struck me is, out of over 1100 guys that checked this out not one single person has made a rude or sarcastic remark or bagged on me about the price. What a bunch of gentlemen and nice guys here!!!

If you have the means to get this rig you should really consider it. Fly into Ontario CA airport, I can pick you up and put you up in a nice hotel. I see no reason the FJ would not get you home safely. Or have it hauled back, either way you dont see many this nice and ready to hit the road or the trail

Jeff

One thing that struck me is, out of over 1100 guys that checked this out not one single person has made a rude or sarcastic remark or bagged on me about the price. What a bunch of gentlemen and nice guys here!!!

Actually we're not. We're just waiting to see who makes the first comment about the blonde and if she's included in the price?

You've already suffered enough this year moving from Mammoth, so I don't think anybody wants to double kick you and take away a nice 40 on top of it.

Good luck on the sale and welcome to 'Mud. It looks like one of the cleaner 40's to be listed in awhile.

thanks

Actually we're not. We're just waiting to see who makes the first comment about the blonde and if she's included in the price?

You've already suffered enough this year moving from Mammoth, so I don't think anybody wants to double kick you and take away a nice 40 on top of it.

Good luck on the sale and welcome to 'Mud. It looks like one of the cleaner 40's to be listed in awhile.

Thats too flippin' funny! Thanks for not kickin a man when he's down.

Where's the rig currently located? I'm based in San Diego, and would be interested in taking a look in person. Thanks.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom