SOLD OKC: 97/LX450/3x locked/135k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Just picked up this one owner last week in New Jersey. No service records, but car fax was clean. Great shape with few cosmetic blemishes and some minor surface rust for the age/location. Lockers engage and drove it from NYC to OKC with no problem. Prefer a Toyota over Lexus which is the only reason I'm considering selling. I'll link my Dropbox folder.

$27,500

140580274_10225327235756805_3975023145242565920_o.jpg

Any undercarriage pics in the light? I have a brother in law interested

No offense guys . But lighten up most of us won’t be fooled, but don’t hate on the guy for taking a financial risk. Good luck to you sir

Wasn’t this the 20k from NY that sold last week? Are you charging 8k for driving it from New York to Oklahoma?
Cute, but I did a number of items to it as well.

All exhaust leaks have been fixed, with the exception of the EGR valve. Leather seats, arm rests, and center console were replaced/covered with matching leather in cracked portions. Belts replaced and baseline service done. Fixed actuator for front locker. Windshield replaced. You know, made it better.

Listed locally for $24,750.

Happy to respond to anyone that wants to give productive comments.

Curious how much of the interior leather was replaced, or rather why at this amount of mileage replacement would be necessary. Probably helpful for a potential buyer to see detailed before and after interior photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom