Oil Pan Gasket (Not FIPG) and Bolt P/N's - Doing 1FZ Engine Rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know the p/n's for the Oil Pan No 1 to Block gasket and the (3) different bolts used to attach it to the block?

The oil pan #1 to block gasket is shown on pg EG-192 of the manual and ceylonfj40nut mentions is in this post 1FZ-FE headgasket - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1fz-fe-headgasket.1305812/#post-14834582 but I cant find the p/n for it. Mr Toyota seems to have stopped including pictures for their parts on their websites as well as the select-a-charts that were there a couple of months ago but I did find this old image that shows it as #4. However, this dlr parts link does not include links to all the parts in the image.
Oil Pan Gasket - #4.jpg
. Here's a pic of the gasket from the manual:
Oil Pan Gasket - IMG_0472.jpg

Also looking for the p/n's for the 3 bolt types that make up the qty (17) bolts used to attach the No 1 Pan that appear on pg EG-75 of the manual. Mine are filled with the FIPG and cleaning them one by one is pretty time consuming. The machine shop that did the block rebuild damaged the No 2 oil pan (p/n 12102-66010) when they removed it so decided to just order new bolts if I could while waiting for the No 2 oil pan.

Thanks for the help!

Limited access to epv's, but it appears that gasket only comes with a new pan.

There is no gasket for the oil pans. Both of them are FIPG (00295-00103).
That's what it looked like in the FSM, but the image in the parts view looks to show an inlcuded gasket. :meh:

I did find what appears to the 3rd oil pan gasket (Oil Pan No 1 to block) in this SOR kit under the heading of 1FZ OIL PAN RESEAL KIT here FJ40, FJ45, FJ55, FJ60, FJ80, FZJ80, UZJ100, Land Cruiser Engine Oil Pan and Pump - https://www.sor.com/cat034c.sor#a034-41NL-KIT and circled in BLUE
1FZ Oil Pan Reseal Kit - SOR.jpg
. Pretty sure this is that gasket shown in the FSM.

OGBeno -- thanks for the exploded view w p/n's. Appreciate it. Searching for the 3 bolt p/n's now... I realize the FIPG is used for the pan flange gaskets in 2 places (No 1 and No 2 pans) but there appears to be a 3rd gasket and the FSM does not indicate FIPG is used to create it. I already tried calling 1 of the Bay Area dealers before they closed but the guy manning the part counter was apologetically not able to help. Will try Stevens Creek or SOR tomorrow - this 3rd gasket is missing from the rebuild kit and is what I need to button up the No 1 pan tomorrow on the engine stand. I have not had a 1FZ down this far for rebuild before.

Here is what the dlr parts pages are now showing --- missing the pictures / exploded part diagrams - they were displaying images about a month ago. Really miss them in search of this kind of part!:
Dealer Pan Link w No Pic.JPG

1FZ Oil Pan Reseal Kit - SOR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom