||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Made it back alive. Kept the choke out one notch per Kurt's advice. It ran fine the whole way. Not a single stall out. Had a great ride. Wife said I was doing 75MPH. Hard to believe. Kurt was very nice. I wish I had more time to hang out and chat.
Truck is back from the Riverside Auto mechanic in Mystic. It was a good find. A couple of old school mechanics that work on foreign cars. One of the guys had an FJ60 back in the day so he knows these trucks. Come to find out It was not a manifold leak at all but an electrical issue. Truck runs without the choke! What a relief!

Truck is back from the Riverside Auto mechanic in Mystic. It was a good find. A couple of old school mechanics that work on foreign cars. One of the guys had an FJ60 back in the day so he knows these trucks. Come to find out It was not a manifold leak at all but an electrical issue. Truck runs without the choke! What a relief!
Nice!!!!!! The green fusible link?

Selling my wife's 2004 4Runner. It's a Sport edition with less than 160,000 miles. Has developed an exhaust leak which triggered a CEL. There seems to be two small leaks , one in the front Y pipe at the hanger and one at the muffler pipe. 2 Years ago I bought new take-off rims and Denso pressure sensors fix a tire indicator light problem. There is a scuff on the right front bumper at the corner but not really noticeable.

Overall good condition with no frame rot except at the front right tow hook. Toyota does sell that as a repair piece for around $300.00 if it was something you wanted to fix.

It has a cargo net and cargo cover. 4WD engages and works well.

IMG_0375 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0376 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0377 (Medium).JPG

Would like $3000.00 for it

Still for sale, $4200 OBO
80899760-6330-44D7-8C1B-D8A55CCC5A50.jpeg

Still for sale, $4200 OBOView attachment 2258670
Shocked it’s still out there. Great price! Selfishly glad you still have old greenie, lots of good memories wheeling with you and it. First year I went to FG, following you up trails with Ian bouncing around in the back. Did some three wheeling and he was holding on for dear life. Oh to rewind time........

Hi Guys I have a bunch of take off parts from my FJ80 build that I wouldnt mind getting rid off if anyone wants them, Stock front and rear bumpers, well used but still functional OME 2" coils and shocks, stock rear lower control arms, stock rear pan hard bar. If you can use any of these things, let me know.

Hi Guys I have a bunch of take off parts from my FJ80 build that I wouldnt mind getting rid off if anyone wants them, Stock front and rear bumpers, well used but still functional OME 2" coils and shocks, stock rear lower control arms, stock rear pan hard bar. If you can use any of these things, let me know.
I'm interested... Will send pm
Eric

Hey guys I’m in hartland ct about 20 min from Bradley airport. I have a bunch of Fj40 stuff I want to get rid of. Not sure if someone’s close by and can use it. Slot of Misc stuff from my build. Also have some 2” springs , ranch shocks , a ranger overdrive unit, new door panels, stock wheels and hub caps. Gauge cluster , carb . Like to get rid of all together
Free to who ever can use it. Better to text or call me on it seeing I’m not on line much

860-309-3367
Josh

Hey guys I’m in hartland ct about 20 min from Bradley airport. I have a bunch of Fj40 stuff I want to get rid of. Not sure if someone’s close by and can use it. Slot of Misc stuff from my build. Also have some 2” springs , ranch shocks , a ranger overdrive unit, new door panels, stock wheels and hub caps. Gauge cluster , carb . Like to get rid of all together
Free to who ever can use it. Better to text or call me on it seeing I’m not on line much

860-309-3367
Josh
Pending

860-309-3367
Josh
Tried calling you 413-885-0423

I am selling my Iron Pig Rear Bumper on my 80, has a tire swing out. Also selling my Metal Tech bolt on sliders with Cat protection. Both are painted black. If anyone needs glass, doors, interior rear seats let me know. I also have a interior cage custom built by Iron Pig, cage bolts in behind behind B pillar and runs to the rear. to reinstall cage you will need to do some fabrication. Best fair offer on everything, and anything, if you need something ask. Decided to turn it into a buggy.

might be interested in the sliders, where are you located?
Truck is in Chelmsford, MA. I am heading to Laconia on Friday if you live up that way. I can pull them and toss them in the truck. They have been used..but not abused. I can send you pics if you want. 603-521-0251

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom