Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (30 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I dont need the extensions :flipoff2:
(man thats an awful parkerlike comment, no?)

Good to go buddy! U r now off the friend list and now on the shoot list!

By the way i've lost 20 lbs.

awful??

Good to go buddy! U r now off the friend list and now on the shoot list!

By the way i've lost 20 lbs.

must be all that lawn mowing :D
were they lap belts or shoulders? might take both ends
or just need to make sure they are the same profile to work together

my bad, shoulda been an adverb not verb huh?
How does Mighty sound?
really just wanted to see you guys post up side by side again
its cute, and meatballs on top! but I heard hes lost some weight :flipoff2:

sooo meaty

its time for some chat stew.

Left the huz with my 40 this morning and he broke the handle on the rear lift hatch..Anyone have a good working assembly for one? Better yet, a random entire rear hatch door? I dont need the swinging doors..Forgive my inability to speak in a proper 40 tech way.

(Before you give him too much crap - it was already on its last leg)

Here's a pic, just in case Ive thrown you off with my description - couldnt find one with the door shut - but you get the idea!
junk in the trunk.jpg

junk in the trunk.jpg

I've been out of the scene for a few years but have finally decided to sell my 95 FJZ80....

I was wondering if any of you guys could give me a ball park price on what they are selling for these days?

Im in Winston Salem and took some quick pics and put them up on a webpage at www.pagegator.com

I'd appreciate any feedback from you guys....I know its all subjective and not looking for hard fast figure, just a ball park idea on a good condition stock locked 95 FJ80 with 148k miles....No rust, leather is decent shape, paint is good, AC condenser was replaced about 3 years ago, well maintained.

Thanks,
-Murph

Murph.... Id say a decent starting point is around 5k. 4 to make it move, 6 maybe if you want to wait and play the game. I could give you two :D

real similar age, condition, maintained cruiser here with a bit more miles sat at 5k and I believe is beign pulled from the market to keep. best of luck!

as jason said. I have decided to take mine off the market for several reasons. Main reason being lack of buyers and that after daily driving it for about a month I just cant part with it yet.

I've been out of the scene for a few years but have finally decided to sell my 95 FJZ80....

I was wondering if any of you guys could give me a ball park price on what they are selling for these days?

Im in Winston Salem and took some quick pics and put them up on a webpage at www.pagegator.com

I'd appreciate any feedback from you guys....I know its all subjective and not looking for hard fast figure, just a ball park idea on a good condition stock locked 95 FJ80 with 148k miles....No rust, leather is decent shape, paint is good, AC condenser was replaced about 3 years ago, well maintained.

Thanks,
-Murph

In this market.... 5 at the most unless you find the right buyer..... :cheers:

Left the huz with my 40 this morning and he broke the handle on the rear lift hatch..Anyone have a good working assembly for one? Better yet, a random entire rear hatch door? I dont need the swinging doors..Forgive my inability to speak in a proper 40 tech way.

(Before you give him too much crap - it was already on its last leg)

Here's a pic, just in case Ive thrown you off with my description - couldnt find one with the door shut - but you get the idea!
View attachment 667649

I have at least one complete rear hatch door leftover. I can't remember the condition of the handle, but I'll check tonight.

That'd be awesome! Thanks!

Sent from my EVO using IH8MUD

follow-up to above post

tread depth shots....

If interested, please contact me via email at SeriesLR(at)gmail(dot)com

DSC07196.JPG

DSC07198.JPG

FOR SALE: Tent Cot

Selling my Tent cot. I've used it probably 6 or 7 times. One time in a long, all night rain with no leaks and once in a short heavy down-poor, with no leaks. I carry it on my roof rack. I've had it set up on my roof rack and it's actually pretty nice when up there, but it's kind of a hassle. It shines when set up on the beach or anywhere for that matter where it's off the ground and you don't have to worry about any water or mud getting in under your tent. It's very comfortable and has kept me warm in the winter. It can sleep two adults inside.

The good: It's super comfortable, waterproof, keeps you off the ground so you can set up up virtually anywhere and not be on the ground, can set up on a roof rack if you are daring enough, sleeps two comfortably.

The bad: It's a hassle to set up on a roof rack, it takes a few minutes to set up, its heavy and bulky so you really need a pick-up truck or a roof rack to haul it around.

There are a few places on the cary bag where i've strapped it to the roof rack or accidentally drug it across the ground and snagged and tore the bag. I'll put up a few pictures of the small spots. Also, the two tent polls that are used to keep the roof up, one of them has the end grommets missing. STill works fine, but wanted to disclose that. You could easily replace them with other ends from a cheap tent poll.

It measures 51"w by 84" long when set-up.

I'm located at 27262. Pick-up prefered but i will ship if the buyer arranges everything and pays for it.

Asking $250.

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

I still have a 1f that need to unload. Somebody needs it.
I also have a stock fuel tank from a 78 fj40.

I can deliver from havelock to asheville.

few pictures of it set up on my rack.

cullowhee 8-30-08 059 (Medium).jpg

cullowhee 8-30-08 069.jpg

cullowhee 8-30-08 061 (Medium).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom