Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (34 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1995 80 parts and parting list :

Open to multiple item offers or if you want it all we can chat about what’s left and what price. BAT. Some items may require some stock parts to swap or time to get pulled without leaving truck immobile in yard (axle needs to go last basically)

-White line sway bar. Rear. $250 (pending)
-Delta vehicle systems panhard bracket. $250 (pending)
-Safari snorkel and fender. $200
-OEM radiator. Red only. Approx 5yr/15k miles. $200
-rear lower control arms extended 5/8”. DOM sleeves. Newer oem bushings. $150 (pending)
-OEM diff switch and harness $100
- 308 stainless EMS over the frame rail exhaust and Magnaflow SS muffler $100
- EMS stainless y pipe and gutted cat $50
-Magnaflow y pipe and single cat $100
-f/r pass doors and Tailgate $200/ea
-1/4” aluminum tailgate cover $100
-James baroud explorer evo RTT with cold weather kit $1200
-front runner tent quick release sys. $250
-ARB awning. 8x8. Needs bag. $200.
-pair of oak OEM non droopy visors $50
(Edit: looks like airbag chem burned the suede a little price adjusted)
-SOR cargo area carpet. Great shape. Oak. $120
-homemade wooden drawer sys $100 obo
-front runner 14gal water tank $175

available at future date:
-rear oem locked and rebuilt axle $1000
-335k mile 1fz w/ kazuma $5000
Blower due a rebuild per mileage
1fz ran great. No burning or leaking oil.
HG at 179. Blower at 183.

Last edited:
1995 80 parts and parting list :

Open to multiple item offers or if you want it all we can chat about what’s left and what price. BAT. Some items may require some stock parts to swap or time to get pulled without leaving truck immobile in yard (axle needs to go last basically)

-rear lower control arms extended 5/8”. DOM sleeves. Newer oem bushings. $150

-yoda tech under hood light $25
Interested in both of these. I am in no hurry. I will be at RR but can figure out mudship later on.

Let me look for some arms to swap in. I think I’ve only got uppers left after finally tossing all my (bent) lowers.

Sent you a pm about the gas tank

ARB awning 2.5m (8x8)
$200

-original version without light-$50 option
-Bag has 3 quarter size holes-$50replacement
-has brand new poles as of last year
-tarp in excellent shape. No tears or lose stitching

Glad to patch with flashing tape or duct tape but posting as is for full transparency

$450 new
IMG_3432.jpeg

IMG_6702.jpeg
IMG_6700.jpeg
IMG_6701.jpeg

Front runner mounting brackets. Listed for eezi awn but what is suggested for arb and work fine

$50
IMG_6703.jpeg

Last edited:
Posting for a friend …. PM me if Interested

Used 15-20 nights. Less than 2 years old
Stored inside garage since sell of truck

Ironman wedge style RTT - $1600
With arb 2.5m awning - $1750
With Ironman 270* awning - $2400

1710596762000.jpeg

With arb awning
IMG_1924.jpeg

With 270 rolled up
IMG_7119.jpeg

With 270 deployed
34BD0726-DED8-49AB-BFB0-B4AD6B3D389A.jpeg

Wheels & tires are gone.

$100 takes all of them- pick up only I'd have them boiled as they have been out of service
4-60 series tanks
1-62 tank

Free to a good home Weber carb off of Angus.
IMG_4174.jpeg

A friend of mine in Durham is selling 2 sets of ARB Tred Pro recovery boards. One pair was used once, the other pair has never been used. Each set includes the storage bag. He is asking $250 per set, or $450 if you buy both pairs. PM me and I can get you in touch with him, he's not on Mud.
1710720759325.png

Not sure if I can post this here (or if it belongs in the vehicle classifieds), but kind of want to deal locally (I'm in Durham).

Selling my 1988 FJ62. It is modified and ready to roll. Bought the vehicle a few years ago (listed on NC4x4) with the intention of building a family-friendly off road vehicle. Completed the LS swap, but have lost interest in it.

• Body has roughly 207,000 miles
• Engine (LM7) and transmission (4L60e) from a 2006 Yukon with about 186,000 miles
• Spring over axle with 35" Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs, 4.88 gears, and a high steer kit
• New Toyota fuel tank and Tanks, Inc in-tank fuel pump
• Needs a few odds and ends to finish it, but it can be your daily driver if you want (even has working heat and AC)
• Body has no dents, but it does have rust spots and the seat vinyl is a little rough.
• This is the early version, so it's manual windows and locks; I don't know much about the fender flares
• Have a clean title in hand. Also have boxes of left-over parts if you want them.

Asking $19,500 $17,500

IMG_7101.JPG

IMG_7102.JPG

IMG_7111.JPG

IMG_7103.JPG

IMG_7107.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone have any 80 series (maybe 100 as well) rear lower control arms in a discard/scrap pile I could grab ? Bushing and metal condition no concern.

Anyone have any 80 series (maybe 100 as well) rear lower control arms in a discard/scrap pile I could grab ? Bushing and metal condition no concern.
I have the rear uppers

I have the rear uppers
Thanks. I got 2 sets of those. Need some lowers so that I can pull mine. Might have to break out the hot glue gun and angle iron but hoping not to

Thanks. I got 2 sets of those. Need some lowers so that I can pull mine. Might have to break out the hot glue gun and angle iron but hoping not to
Jason, I am in no rush. Please do not go through a lot of trouble to get them off for RR. I can get them whenever. Really.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom